Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[poll] Who should we let go to secure Orford.

Who should we let go to secure Orford?

• Jason King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam Harris

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Matabele

I think it's a mistake to let Harris go given the recent injury record and form of Jason King.

SilentBob

Both have been playing crap for 18 months or so but when they are both on fire, I think King adds more value as a starting prop than Harris does as a benchie.

I would sacrifice the Randall/Dunley combo over both though.

Matabele

I'm shocked we're letting Harris go - especially to the Tigers. They are desperate for size and he'll give them that.

They will be very hard to stop next year at this rate. And there's few things worse than seeing the Tigers at the top.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
seeing the eels or knights at the top comes to mind

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Staff member
That would be the Bulldogs, Broncos, Roosters, Eels, Sharks, Dragons and Knights.

Matabele

Balmain were my most hated club in the late 80s. Especially after that acrimonious Leichardt Oval clash in 1988 where the Tigers lost because a try was dissalowed after Roach dinged Daley. :lol:

ads

I voted King, but I wouldnt be sure. King always looks like he could be awesome, and Harris looks to me like he is trying to emulate BK, with offloads etc.

Matabele

Over the past two years Harris has been a much better player than King.

King must be the only 25 year old that is talked about "having potential". Oh, except for Monas of course.

c_eagle

I think Sam Harris has alot of potential and also the desire to fulfill this potential. Jason King has just been 100kg+ of hot air since we've re-signed him.

In saying that, we're probably better equipped to handle the loss of a second rower than a Prop, even if he plays 10 games a season and 20 minutes in those games.

byso

Yep I chose King but, Harris hasn't lived up to expectations as well.

Staff online

• lsz

Latest posts

Top Bottom