[poll] Who should play 5/8?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who should play 5/8?

• Monas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Burns

• Witt

• Williamson

• Total voters

byso

First Grader
Out of the main contenders

Monas, Burns, Witt and Williamson

Who would you like to play 5/8.

BB I saw all of P/L, he made a couple of mistakes but all in all he had quite a good game. He set up the 1st 2 tries for Tutt and had a hand in another from memory.

Well that is a relief, I thought Monas went OK v the raiders but we need Witty to be in good form as I am sure he will be needed in first grade at some stage during this season.

Well that is a relief, I thought Monas went OK v the raiders but we need Witty to be in good form as I am sure he will be needed in first grade at some stage during this season.
I dont know about that !!!!!

I agree.

[quote author=Beaches Boy]
[/quote]

Only beacuse of injuries.

[quote author=robbiea]
[/quote]

Only beacuse of injuries.
[/quote]

Lets hope not ..

I agree.

[/quote]

Wittyfan, are you in love with witt??

Are you M Witt?

Are you related in some way to witt?

I don't hate the bloke or anything... i think he is a fair player but i can't see him fitting in the team really...

On this poll i would prolly give them all a go before him... not because they are better players but the other players have attributes that the team is in need of more than witt does!!

I feel for the bloke.. but as someone posted in a different poll.. i think a go in ESL or a stint at souths or something is a better option for him in the long run

[quote author=wittyfan]
No, just a big fan of his!
Apart from his parents ,u could be the only one !!
[/quote]

It is a sexual attraction, wittyfan has confesed hie love for Witty many a time on LU. I believe Wittyfan supports the Sharks and Witt.

[quote author=robbiea]
[quote author=wittyfan]
[/quote]

It is a sexual attraction, wittyfan has confesed hie love for Witty many a time on LU. I believe Wittyfan supports the Sharks and Witt.

[/quote]
Are u calling him a gay half witt.?

[quote author=robbiea]
[quote author=wittyfan]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I used to be known as sullyfan on various forums. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4