[poll] Who should be half back this week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who should be half back this week?

• Orford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monaghan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Matabele

Journey Man
After a less than inspiring display from an injury hobbled Orford on the weekend, perhaps it's time to go back to the past?

Fluffy and possibly Byso certainly seem to think so.

Most players will drop the ball at speed if it is thrown at their ankles. Leave Beaver alone. Orford is half and should stay there. Monas concentric circles are not needed at half.

If Orford is injured as it appears he should be rested for a week - as should all players.

Monas go us to 8th last year without a decent 5/8 - Orford on current form will not manage any better. If we are to be a chance we need him fit and hitting his straps coming into the finals with momentum.

and also bring up Ballin - he was very good against norths (but who wasnt) and has been on the fringe long enough

All this conjecture is based on the supposition that 1 week or so would cure Orford of whatever the medical condition is.

So who here has the evidence that a specific timeframe will actually cure Orford & achieve that objective ?

I agree with you Fluffy that Burns' suspension and the injury cloud over Orford means that Ballin MUST be given his chance this week.

Mata, Time to reel your line in mate. Show me were I said Monas should play Halfback over the Ox?

I know Ryan said he should.

I said "possibly" byso. Seeing as you seem to often poke fun at Orford I assume you would be in the Monaghan for halfback camp?

I picked The Ox.

I would put Monas to 5/8 if Burns is out or if things dont improve with attack place Burns at Hooker, leaving Monas at 5/8.

I agree with you Fluffy that Burns' suspension and the injury cloud over Orford means that Ballin MUST be given his chance this week.

Thats the second time this year we have agreed on something. Is this the start of the apocolypse :twisted:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4