Poll: Who do we buy?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do we sign at half?

• Hodkinson

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Maloney

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Kane Elgey

Votes: 33 54.1%
  • Mortimer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cliffy Lyons

Votes: 18 29.5%

• Total voters
Elgey for me. He's obviously got talent and he's not going to play first grade with DCE headed to the Titans. Who knows how much he could benefit from Joeys coaching? Could be a good move for him and us.

It is pointless with that pack. Sign forwards elgy is the obvious.
We need to see if nrl will register carney surely if ferguson gets a go he can.

I would love to see the club do a deal now with the Titans mmm NRL and arrange an immediate swap, get that boy Kane Elgey here and let Joey and Tooves coach him for the future. We dont need a guy who's heart is no longer with us.

maxresdefault.jpg

We need at least one top shelf up-and coming forward, such as Kite was when we signed him all those years ago. A Josh Jackson, Taumololo, Kane Evans, josh Maguire type

Doesn't matter if they are already contracted to another club of course, we start clandestine negotiations ASAP.

Elgy for DCE and Maloney for Foran. And do it quickly please ..Foran has got to tell the club he is leaving now,He owes us that surely,

Swap Elgy for Evans plus $500k NOW!!

Money isn't an issue as it's the NO REAL LEADERSHIP running the joint!

Send him in the ****ing plane this afternoon!!

Yeah lol agree he is a dribbler, no idea.
Who is on the market forward wise?

2 be honest haven't had my heart in 2 looking at it. We have a lot of money but are we that attractive 2 players now? We have lost an International halfback and a 5/8 and the club hardly seems united I'm not sure I would be signing with us at the moment.

Agree where back to recruitment of 02 to 05 my gut tells me undesirable thats being honest. Blokes who need opp is obvious as there dont have many choices.

I would go for an english player Richie Myler plays for warrington at the moment at 24 he is at the right age and to work with joey he could be player the club should be looking at

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2