[poll] The Manly - Provan Summons Medal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Manly - Provan Summons Medal

• Brett Stewart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Micheal Robertson

• Steve Bell

• Steve Matai

• Chris Hicks

• Travis Burns

• Matt Orford

• Jason King

• Micheal Monoghan

• Brent Kite

• Steve Menzies

• Anthony Watmough

• Ben Kennedy

• Shayne Dunley

• Luke Williamson

• Mark Bryant

• Kylie Leulai

• George Rose

• Glenn Stewart

• Adam Cuthbertson

• Phil Morwoord

• Total voters

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Just thought i'd see who you people would vote not as the best player but your favourite player in the Maroon and White... after ya vote write down who you voted for and a brief description why! :)

My Vote - Brett Stewart!

I realise alot of blokes will vote for the beaver and that's fair enough... but i have really grown to like Brett Stewart, his amazing talent and ability to find the tryline along with his great story (diabetes etc) and i've had the privledge of meeting him a few times and he's just an absolute champion bloke

Beaver easily. He IS manly!! I think I will cry when he plays his last game for the maroon and whites.

Woops, i voted on a player of the year basis (BK)

but Beaver is definantly the man

Steve Bell, as much as I love Beaver, BK, Gorge Rose, he is all class as a player.

For this year's medal, I'd vote for BK. Reason being that it is his last year, he's playing his absolute arse off, he's been an inspiration for an entire club and in two years here he's basically turned us from near wooden spooners, to premiership contenders.

The man is a God of a footy player at the moment, and this would be a great honour in his final year (you know, to go with his 2006 Premiership Medal, Clive Churchill medal and Dally M).

What's Provan Summons got to do with Manly? This year BK for mine, next year Beaver, the year after Glenn Stewart.

Jason King for me.......the debates he brings to this site and to which I get involved in have at times made an afternoon at work fly by in a flash!!

seriously though, they are all favoured on different levels, but how does one go past the Beaver. No doubt BK is the best though.

well the idea was that there is a provan summons medal for the NRL which is fans player of the year basically... so because we are a manly site i wrote manly's provan summons medallist if that makes sense??

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6