[poll] Survivor -> final Jury Voting -> Week 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Based on the Broncos game who should win Survivor?

• Ben Kennedy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brett Stewart

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Now that we are down to our last 2 survivors, Brett Stewart and Ben Kennedy, its time to start putting them to the vote to see who will win the title of Survivor.

You are voting for who you think should win, not who you want out.
Voting will stay open until the next game when a new poll will be put up.

So Based on the Broncos game who should win Survivor?

Both ouststanding, but Brett was there to tidy up on many occasions.

The Broncs attacked our line far often than we did against them Stewy defended well and yet again scored.

BK also offloaded very well and Tackled like a Demon.

yah but where was brett for the first try the broncos scored?

I thought Stewart was awesome. BK has his work cut out for him to beat this try scoring, try saving, speedstar future champion genius player.

OK so maybe I am a little overexcited, but I thought Stewie was the best or 2nd best player out there.

[quote author=Daniel]

But you still picked Stewy :)
[/quote]

Just providing a balanced view

I feel guilty with my vote, I feel I have betrayed one of our true Champions, oh great Manly god will you please forgive me for what I have done.

Your turning to the dark side Pete this is the thin end of the wedge, next thing will be you start bagging Monas & King

if there is one pete (see thread in general chat forum)

Stewart for improvement alone. Most players get a second year syndrome. This means good things going forward for Brett.

from memory he just made try saving tackle on one of the bronco centres on the far wing.

have not seen the replay so I could be wrong!!!

An interesting little stat I found on Stewart is he is sitting just 4th on top try scorers this season and only 4 trys behind Berrigan.

Stewy is already our 34th highest scorer in club history and has 29 tries from his 38 appearances

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2