[poll] Silvertails Site design, layout. we need your feedback

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What do you think of the site design and Layout?

• Love the whole thing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like the front page but not the rest of the site

• I only use the forums and love their layout

• I hate the front page

• Overall the design is clunky and disorganised

• I like some parts but hate others (Please specify)

• I dislike the entire design

• Too many ads

• The ads are unobtrusive

• Total voters
Just noticed that the "old banner" I'm on about is only on the forum page, there seems to be a newer one pretty much every where else.

I know. I will be sweet, it is Drae that is the most upsetting

if you want to read about it go to http://www.brokenheartedproductions.com

Dan, That is some of the most depressing reading i have ever done, but i couldnt stop. A credit to yourself that you are able to come out of all that with some sort of sanity.

thanks earl. I am hoping that our of it I might be able to at least make some money from that site. But in general it is there to just purge my thoughts and use it as some kind of therapy.

It is working well and the story is actually getting bigger. I am going to keep adding to it even after this current episode is up. I finally have a blog worth writing on. I just need to pick up the visitors

Just noticed that the \"old banner\" I'm on about is only on the forum page, there seems to be a newer one pretty much every where else.

We have arandomized banners. Essentially the site displays different banners at different times

We all know Dan is a strong, handsome bloke who will bounce back better than ever!!

Your Melb trip will be one to remember mate

thats the problem with "trips to remember" Clon.

most of them are so good you CAN'T remember much :)

My mate takes a notepad out with him and writes stuff down as we go. Its quite funny and always draws attention, he often has people writing stuff in it for him. Makes for very good reading the next day when you cant remember what the hell we did!!

My mate takes a notepad out with him and writes stuff down as we go. Its quite funny and always draws attention, he often has people writing stuff in it for him. Makes for very good reading the next day when you cant remember what the hell we did!!
I wish id have thought of that. I swear i had cases like The Butterfly Effect(top movie). Id come to, no where near the pub i was drinking at. After a few times i even started to think i may have had drinks spiked(it is common in my town, men having drinks spiked by other men,sad really) although i never woke with a sore ass. Thank ****.
My diary would read,
GOT DRUNK.
10.30pm. Slapped by a lady.
10.45pm.Slapped by the same lady.
11.00pm Turfed out for causing a fracas.
11.30 Arressted trying to sneak back into pub.
2.00am Released from gaol to go home.

Clon that is one of the best ideas Ive ever heard :clap: :clap:

and earl, you left out an entry in yours.

11:30 realise it wasnt actually a girl that slapped me :)

Clon that is one of the best ideas Ive ever heard :clap: :clap:

and earl, you left out an entry in yours.

11:30 realise it wasnt actually a girl that slapped me :)
ha ha ,
How was i to know. Those Blue Oyster bars are always so dark.

lol.

I think I will start doing that, its a top idea!

a great idea for a 21st present with a group is a polaroid camera, a few rolls of film and an album with paper to write comments on.

At the start of the night you get the nice pictures and comments, at the end of the night you get people having sex with blow up penguins

as for the site, im not a big fan of regular changes and hving to learn where links are etc. I am happy with it now

a great idea for a 21st present with a group is a polaroid camera, a few rolls of film and an album with paper to write comments on.

At the start of the night you get the nice pictures and comments, at the end of the night you get people having sex with blow up penguins

as for the site, im not a big fan of regular changes and hving to learn where links are etc. I am happy with it now

What you do with Penguins is your business.

I wished I'd thought of that last time we went to Q Bar....might've helped me find my sports bag!

You didnt look on the fatties bedroom floor before you got a cab home?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8