[poll] Rally Wednesday 21st 7pm, are you going?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rally Wednesday 21st 7pm, are you going?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

byso

First Grader
As we all know the club needs supporters to get to Brookie oval on Wednesday 21st 7pm to make a noise about getting funds from the governments to get our ground up to scratch.

Will you be there?

I have Soccer at 6:30 at Mosman, wont be done until around 8

they said 600....looked more like 1,000 to me

it was a pointless rally with nothing new mentioned.

Local Labor guys are meeting with their sports minister today to try and arrange funds for brookie....obviously only applicable if Labor somehow moves liberals

It's obvious that Liberal will win the local and Labor will win the federal.....and we will be f*cked.

It's obvious that Liberal will win the local and Labor will win the federal.....and we will be f*cked.

Oh well, at least we members can always vote against relocation and do the f***ing ourselves.

How many millions turned up to save the club?
I thought there was about 1500 there & I note the club thinks much the same. The true supporters ;) like myself & Chuckwood turned up.

It will be an interesting to see what happens when little johnny departs the lodge and we are back to square 1. :twisted:

I thought it was at least of some comfort to hear that the people who can do something about it are at the very least aware of the situation.
Tom Kenneally & Arko raised some great points that many of us have been thinking for years but this time we know the pollies heard them as they were basically being addressed to them moreso than the mob.

The amount of people that showed up was far more than bothered to show up for the no-merger rally & that shows that the supporter base in this area may be starting to wake up to themselves a bit.

I thought that the people yelling "show us the money" to the labor guys was amusing. They're obviously not very influential within the party to cop this area, yet some people seemed to think that they're allowed to sign the cheques themselves. Geese.

So those labor terrorist loving wankers wouldn't pledge any dollars.......typical......... Go Johny. Win this thing. ;)

Good to see you at the rally , Wheel . To all those that attended , well done , however I'm really disappointed in the apathy of Manly supporters. Considering the importance of this rally , I would have liked to see many more supporters make the effort to get along.

So those labor terrorist loving wankers wouldn't pledge any dollars.......typical......... Go Johny. Win this thing. ;)

Not for as long as you selfish twats keep this area a conservative heartland, it's not worth their while. The only reason the Libs came on board is because they feel so threatened that they are finding it necessary to suck up to even the surest of seats. If they really gave two frigs, they would've helped out before it got to this.

Like all conservatives Byso, you have your price, along with your stupidity.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6