[poll] Poll, Re: Dan and Matas.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Are Dan and Matas.

• Full of Sh!t

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Full of Sh!t

• Full of Sh!t

• Full of Sh!t

• Full of Sh!t

• Total voters

Fro

First Grader
I thought I would enter into the whole spirit of posting polls with one which I hope you'll all think very seriously about. :dance: :dance:

See the way i see it a poll is not a poll unless it as multiple options. You can not ask an open question and provide an answer

okay then put the following words in each of the possible answers.

Totally
Completely
Absolutely
Undoubtedly
Mainly.

Although I dont think Mainly will get much of a run.

hehe at the moment totally fullof it and mainly full of it are running head to head, you voted for mainly didnt you Dan.............come on you can tell us

BTW - If I'm full of [censored] we may as well all surrender ourselves to a life of complete hedonism (as opposed to the partial hedonism that most of us settle for) and then when that get's too boring, end it all with suicide.

Seems to me that's the only viable option for all of us if I am wrong.

the full of it was not specifically referring to the God debate, more a general observation.

Matas I woudl hardly label you as fullof it in that context when I agree with you, that would make me fullof it also..............................oops :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4