[poll] New Manly supporter group name

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should the New official supporter group, supported by the clud be called "Silvertails"

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

byso

First Grader
Should the New official supporter group, supported by the club be called "Silvertails"

Dan will give up this sites name if it changes.

If no what would be your prefered name.

Some sheila on MSE said The Cheer Eagles which I thought was good. The Silvertails is good though

I am sure it was a typo, but I would be proud to be a clud supporter byso. Perhaps it should be cloud silvertails supporter.

exactly. it wont be silvertails so move on give up the ghost. I am sick of broken records, put some break beats behind it and a bit of elctro and lets have ourselves a party

Eagles Eyrie!!!

You want something immediately associated with Manly go to the Silvertails!!! All would know immediately what team you were talking about.

You could even combine it to have the Silvertail Squadron. If a few blokes playing internet games can stop a club taking ont he best name it is a silly joke.

exactly. it wont be silvertails so move on give up the ghost. I am sick of broken records, put some break beats behind it and a bit of elctro and lets have ourselves a party

I'm sure DJ Spook would do that for you if you asked him very nicely..... :drunk:

Eagles Eyrie!!!

You want something immediately associated with Manly go to the Silvertails!!! All would know immediately what team you were talking about.

You could even combine it to have the Silvertail Squadron. If a few blokes playing internet games can stop a club taking ont he best name it is a silly joke.

:clap:

Love that rhythm. ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4