[poll] New design

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What do you think of the new WIP design?

• Love it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it

• It sure is faster

• Indifferent

• Total voters
I need to change a few colours on the forum (probably to what we had before and make some changes to fix up the front page

is this the final one now? its changed a bit in the last 15 minutes.

If so yeah I like it

Still not final I was just getting sick of a few minor annoyances with the old one.

I will be making more and more changes to get it into shape over the next few days and hopefully we should be good.

Let me know any issues you come accross though

Sorry Dan I dont like the colours too hard on the eyes

oops sorry didnt see what you said about the colours my bad

To be honest what we have now isn't to my liking. The text is too bunched up in the forum index and in the posts.

Byron, suggest you buy glasses as the forum is exactly the same as it was in the previous one, including text size

Oh Danny were not gunna this a monkey fest are you?

I'm using IE6 and the forum index for all forums seem very "tight" in the vertical.

weird. it uses the same css and widths as the previous theme, are you not being put off by the colours?

in a week you wont even notice

If it was me i'd try to separate the threads in the vertical width a few notches.

If i'm the only poster who picks it up I guess it doesnt matter

even if you are not the only poster, it doesn't matter. It is the least of worries and a minor cosmetic thing

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4