[poll] Manly's best player so far

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you think is our best player so far for 2005?

• Brett Stewart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terry Hill

• Michael Witt

• Michael Monaghan

• Chad Randall

• Brent Kite

• Steve Menzies

• Anthony Watmough

• Ben Kennedy

• Shayne Dunley

• Total voters

I've gone for BK because he shows the way in every game and we always know he's put in 100%

BK by a country mile or 2

Watmough was close for mine but without BK would choc be as good

BK would get my vote. But not by a huge margin. Watmough and Menzies are the only two who get close though.

BK got my vote as he has an impact on the other players as well and the whole team's performance is enhanced as a consequence.

I can see why the teams he plays in have a much higher percentage of wins when he is on the field.

He could turn out to be the buy of the year in the whole NRL

well considering the punters only had him playing this amount of games anyway he probably is the buy of the season.

Up until amonth ago I would have said Choc but BK has proven his worth and is streaks ahead IMO. Also I will say Kite does a lot of work others don't see and he is a lot more valuable than appears on the surface.

Kite has been great.

Looks like it a clear favourite. May have to do another one but leave BK out!

ok...who the hell voted for Randall. That is cause for banning.

I also believe Kite has been one of our better performers. In the victory over the Roosters , he made 25 hit ups & that was the highest of any NRL player for that particular round.

I think
BK -> Beaver -> Watmough -> Brett Stewart.

Easily my order, they have all been great in both attack and defence.

I think
BK -> Beaver -> Watmough -> Brett Stewart.

Easily my order, they have all been great in both attack and defence.
I agree ads. If we hadn't had the last two games I would have swapped Watmough for Beaver but he has dropped off a fraction. If it was the most improved player I would give it to Watmough. If it was the most exciting and continuing on from last year it would be Brett. These four players are the jewels in the team with BK the best by quite a margin. He has been the most inspirational addition and I don't think anyone would have thought just how massive an impact he would have on the team this year. His durability and motivation was questioned but he has almost single-handedly dragged us out of the cellar.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4