[poll] Lyons has arrived!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will Jamie Lyons be at Manly 2006?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mellonhead

Reserve Grader
The wonder boy has arrived today for his xmas holiday, probably to thaw out! Whilst he is still under contract for next year elsewhere, and having been released from Parramatta, and whilst everyone is saying no chance, no room under the salary cap etc etc etc;

Why is it he has an appointment on Thursday with management?

Love to be the fly on the wall. :?: :?: :?: :?:

He hasn't been released by Paramatta for a start.

So maybe he's turned up to see what we can offer in 2007?

Personally I think money would be better spent on some forwards (props) that have a go and show some pride in attack and defense. What is the point of having a great backline when you don't have any go forward and have 30 points a game scored against you?

1. How would YOU know he has an appointment?
2. How do you know he is even coming to Aus let alone Manly?
3. How do you know he isn't just going to see his mate Kane and his bro?

I am not sure what is going on but to have Lyon would be almost as good as getting Orford as you then start to have more players in your team in the top tier of players.

Kite, Menzies, Watmough and Kennedy are up there in the forwards.

Bell, Stewart and Hicks are up there in the backs. Orford will be there in the halves. One more would be sensational.

I dont think he will be with us next year but he will end up with the mighty maroon and white. Got Faith in that.

It would be amusing if he comes to the club. Have to wait and see I guess. He would be a nice addition that's for sure.

Look, don't get your hopes up kiddies.

He hasn't been released by the Eels and they certainly won't release him to us anyway.

Then he's going to be a prime target for the Gold Coast and there's that little matter of a wasted $240k running around in PL next year that will probably preclude us from competing with the Titans anyway.

You never know mata.

Their were those of us who thought it would be imposible to fit Orford in under the cap after Monaghan signed.

Maybe Monaghan could take up the whole of the seconday salary cap and not be in our top 25. He could play PL with the other 8 in the main squad (nine man team but who cares about PL anyway) :lol

MAybe I could get Monaghan to be Foreign Minister of Sri Lanka for a while?

Why pick on Sri Lanka? it is a beautiful island, with some of the most friendliest people on this earth. It is also the birth place of 2 of the most beautiful girls in the world, our 2 eldest daughters.

Their foreign minister was assasinated a few months ago - that's all.

Apologies to anyone that may be offended - but that's the reality of life over there when you have a separatist army (LTTE) willing to do whatever it takes to obtain their freedom.

(I'm told the man was funneling a few million dollars worth of tsunami relief into his personal account, so some may call it justice). The funds were supposed to go to the Elam nation.

Don't worry, when the Titans miss out on Prince we can release Mona's to them

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4