[poll] Let the people speak!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Do you think drug use could be a contibuting factor to the development of depression and/or psychosi

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ok now you have worded it differently and you want opinion, which I will give

Thanks Dan. This is not directly related to our discussion BTW. I'm just interested to see what people think to see if there's any need for us to push through with the debate.

Thanks Dan. This is not directly related to our discussion BTW. I'm just interested to see what people think to see if there's any need for us to push through with the debate.

You know my debate wasn't whether there was a link or not, I was debating the evidence you presented!

well SOME (not mentioning Byso's anme) didnt understand that

I have a friend who works in a geriatric ward of a hospital and she says they are stuggling to find beds for elderley patients because the beds are now being taken by people in their sixties who have fried their brains on drugs.

She said that the doctors told her that even grass is highly damaging because the hydroponic stuff they grow now is 10 times more potent that what was smoked 20 years ago.

She said that the doctors told her that even grass is highly damaging because the hydroponic stuff they grow now is 10 times more potent that what was smoked 20 years ago.

I have heard the same thing.
Friends of my parents who were hippies were preaching about it being alot stronger/ more damaging now.
These guys are fruit loops so I'd hate to see the effects of people smoking the hydro a few years down the track.

My cousin who I was very close to when I was young developed scitzophrenia after sustain use of dope as a teenage/young adult. Therefore I perosnally think it does affect people more that what they think.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4