[poll] KEY BOARD HERO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Biggest Keyboard Hero ?

• Zaphod

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Byso

• Fisho

• chileman

• cheesycrust

• The Wheel

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Pepsi

• Fluffy (not a she, apparantly)

• Total voters
G

Who is the biggest keyboard hero amongst us??? :D *chile runs off and hides!

yup,

you need to define keyboard hero.

At the risk of sounding like a keyboard hero, I have done some pretty heroic feats from my keyboard.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That should boost my vote

lol chile great post, can I vote for myself. I like parody

I'm aware of Fluffys gender thanks hop

but he does go on like a little bitch sometimes :p :p

Where is Cliffy GC. He is the real Hero. You don't come to far second by the way either Chiliman :wink:

Great call Chile!! Good fun and the way that Manly supporters should be relating. Not taking anything too seriously.

I don't know Fisho (Does he/she have a nic?) Well done on adding some levity/humour to a few silly days!!

You watched red dwarf around a keyboard?

Outstanding fluffy

No, fluffy was watching her with one of the women she frequently brings home. More competition for the old flufster. :p

Chile that comes under "Gold".

No Cliffy_gc.....strange but you wouldn't want to upset....so fair enough.

I reckon some of my posts are rippers so i'll choose myself

Chilleman you do know that most of these will have at least one each.....because they would of posted for themselves :lol: :lol:

The bookie board is up. Place your bets:

EVENS - Mata - a legend in his own mind and a serious board pounder. > 26 posts per day and ability to piss off anyone at anytime and a buffeting ride puts him at least one length clear nearing the finish line.

EVENS - Zap (er, Daniel) without whose keys we wouldn't be polling. An incredible 28 posts per day despite a self-enforced sabbatical after his In-Box turned ugly. Rumoured that if he doesn't win then no one will.

2-1 - Byso - a maroon & white rambo of the highest order and his ability to get some serious eaglette photos means he probably deserves some form of favoritism (certainly solid support)

3-1 - The Fluffster. A more than respectable 22 posts a day. Covering topics as diverse as mad parrots to how to conduct a meaningful relationship with someone hogging your keyboard this man continues to amaze.

4-1 - Chilli and Cheesy. Both biting commentators that leave a lingering taste in one's mouth. Voted most likely to open a successful restaurant in the last poll.

5-1 - The Wheel. A repectable 11 posts a day and loves his footie. Rarely seen in the Social area unless providing the Joke of The Day.

10-1 - Flipper. Although not in the Poll this dude could be a genuine ring-in if added. Only a fraction less posts than Fluffy but that is mainly because they play post ping pong every day and Fluffy is just that more persistent.

20-1 - Pepsi. The bookies choice to keep the cash and could be a dark horse in the field (said in the nicest way possible). Only seen on the training track recently.

20-1 - The Fisho? WTF.....

1000-1 - lasvegas. Sprinted early but hardly sighted recently.

They are behind the barrier. Quickly send all bets to PO Box 32 Fyshwick ACT in cheques made out to 'Cash' and they will be invested in quality videos.

MB one of your best champ, one of your best

MB that post is why we love this site so much.... :lol: :lol:

Matabele is the clear favourite....but Flufster. May surprise many :wink:

Noicely done MB. I think you are just about right.
But shall we measure their worth from their point of view... or from ours??

I still have to vote for fluffy though... :mrgreen:

And Fluff & I have watch Red Dwarf around a keyboard. My philosophy about those of, well, both male and female persuasion apart from Gav... look but don't touch.... maybe. :wink:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4