[poll] How do you rate Orford?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How do you rate Orford?

• He was good; the other blokes in the side didn't work with him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No better than last year with Monas at half

• Disappointed, not worth the dollars

• Not great, but he'll make a huge impact soon

• He was good; the other blokes in the side didn't work with him

• Total voters
Cant make a judgement after 1 game.

I guess "not great, but he'll make a huge impact soon" is the only viable option.

I dont believe you can some this up in a poll.

I believe he played well, but lacked the extra effort from the forwards. It will take a while to understand how he works because his game is so vastly different to anything our teams has played in years.

For mine, he had a good game, showed that the in play kicking is undercontrol and with what he did with a pathetic forwards effort and butterfingers all round, Im excited for the future.

Give him a few matches ,he had alot of expectations on him (pressure),the team needs to gel & learn each others playing styles.You dont get match fit by training & the same goes with gelling.He is definately in a class above Monas,thats for sure. It will come.( Soon , i hope).

well i voted the one about making an impact.. but geez this is way too early... alot of the threads at the moment are way too early..

We've played 1 game!!

I dont believe you can some this up in a poll.

I believe he played well, but lacked the extra effort from the forwards. It will take a while to understand how he works because his game is so vastly different to anything our teams has played in years.

For mine, he had a good game, showed that the in play kicking is undercontrol and with what he did with a pathetic forwards effort and butterfingers all round, Im excited for the future.

So this option would have been for you.

"He was good; the other blokes in the side didn't work with him "

Orford will improve.......I hope.

I guess Dazzler has to adopt a different game plan to make it work though :(

thta poll is leaning way too far toward the negitive.

YOu give one positive and if that doesnt fit how you saw it then you have to pretty much say he was a nuffy.

So I am not going to vote in this one

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4