[poll] Hoppa or Steppa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Hoppa or Steppa in First Grade?

• Steppa in Centre with Hicks on Wing - Hoppa gorrrn.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoppa on the wing, Hill inside him, Hicks and duck ont he other wing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well I haven't seen the trials to see what Stephenson is upto for a start.

But for me the season needs to be built on the foundation of a solid opening to the campaign. While Hill and Hopoate may not be the fastest and most mobile guys in the side,they should form a solid pairing on their side of the field together,as they did many years back in the mid 90s,and experience and knowledge should make up for it enough to get that understanding back and we will have something that the opposition may find harder to combat.

Hicks preformed well at centre last season,deserves his spot in the 13 and that is the only place left for him

From all reports steppa performed really well and was very solid in defence - leaving less gaps than hoppa causes

Hopp akilled us int he first few minutes, he ran hard at the line and attacked well but when you are targetted by a PL side kick after kick and have to move out of the defensive line on the second takle, its not a good sign

im sure we can all wait until round 3 when he is bound to be suspended. Yeah you heard it. You know who you are.

yeah part of the bugs will try to fix through the database

I figured was just informing you.

Unlike some at my workplace I dont expect you to fix things that you are unaware of.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4