[poll] Have Manly Supporters gone mad?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

After reading the extract from a Manly website below, do you feel 8 years of ****e has driven us to

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fLIP

UFO Hunter
"wouldnt it be s*** to be a bronco fan therse side is never up or down broncos are just consistently good i reckon it would be s***"

:stupid: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to question people going to other sites and hoping to find intelligent life there. We have had quotes pasted from Souths, Doggies and Newcastle recently and frankly I don't care what they think or their poor efforts to convert that into the written word. This pasted gem doesn't make sense and you are surprised because?

Definitely a few chops short of a barbie there. He's suggesting that it would be boring following a team that always wins, but the Broncos haven't been winning GFs monotonously recently as far as I'm aware. :wall: :wall: :wall:

Dont worry MB. Just remember that though when you and others come out with your next MSE gem!

Sorry fLIP - I have never quoted from MSE. I do remember bagging one poster out for his general tone. In general I have only said that I visit there very infrequently and have never posted there. Also I have no quarrel with MSE - they can do and say as they wish and it doesn't affect me in any way. I just don't enjoy looking at the posts there - that is why I post here!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4