[poll] Has Corso Pete joined the dark side?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Has Corso Pete joined the dark side?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The "dark side" was this a term created by a Rocker in reference to AE?

Matabele has a way of playing with words, he is a master fisherman.

Pete, its great to have a neutral poster on silvertails. As with the many others.

Good discussion and some good points made by all. Dark side is said in jest as that is how some were (and a few are) viewed by other Manly supporters.

Happy to be part of the milling throng, though my account on the Rockers website was deleted, though I never did or said anything against them apart from be made a mod on this site!

Matebele's continued derogratory comments of my group,

Ads, the dark side is this forum, don't be drawn in by their views on the Manly world, stand back and resist & fight for the Manly cause, unless you think they (manly) suck then you are free to say so here. (ps thanks for the vote)
Absolute Tosh! We are comitted to a long term view of having Manly be the best it could be. There is no reason to think that this is not possible.

However, to strive for excellence, weakness must be identified and dealt with.

Matabele in his finest Dylan Thomas mode.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night

:)

[quote author=Corso_Pete]
Matebele's continued derogratory comments of my group,

Ads, the dark side is this forum, don't be drawn in by their views on the Manly world, stand back and resist & fight for the Manly cause, unless you think they (manly) suck then you are free to say so here. (ps thanks for the vote)
Absolute Tosh! We are comitted to a long term view of having Manly be the best it could be. There is no reason to think that this is not possible.

However, to strive for excellence, weakness must be identified and dealt with.

[/quote]

I think in, my own non Tolstein way that is what I have said. So bollocks to you Matebele.

After all This Time Ive Finally worked it Out , Michael Monaghan Must be a Member of the Rockers :D :lol:

Well for me I post here most for three reasons:
1- You can have a good arguement here.
2- At MSE (hopefully which will change when the management of the site changes) you cant say anything at all anyaltical without a ten page brawl about what you should be saying about the team and how could you possibly say that and then another ten pages about that we can say what you want and then half the group gets banned.
3- Not much happens on the OEE message board and a couple of the abusive people there get really really annoying (you can argue here without as much abuse)

Corso Pete - I suggest we get our resident English expert to deconstruct your statement. (CW)

For mine it insinuates that the prevailing view on ST is that Manly sux. I reject that view outright.

The site generally calls a spade a bloody shovel, but also gives credit where it is due. In this regard the "prevailing view" of Manly on ST is probably a lot closer to the truth than the "Feaces sandwich is chocolate mousse and cream" prevailing attitude that is vigorously defended on MSE.

Put it this way, I've never seen anyone banned over there for defending with foul language and abuse what every sane observer knows to be ****e.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4