[poll] Footy tips - Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Are you picking manly to beet the Storm for saturdays game?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Have changed my mind about 5 times on this game. I decided to tip Manly in the end because of the off chance that BK will play.

[quote author=Garts]
[quote author=Nutzcraw]
Yes, I tip Manly every week... always have - always will :)

thats stupid
[/quote]

Thank you
[/quote]

Your most welcome :D

Well just did my tips and took Manly

Picked Melbourne. Either way I win, just obviously moreso if the Sea Eagles get up. Plus, I pick the opposite of Garts each week. Probably knows the least about League of almost anyone.

picked manly. they have a bad record at brookie and they'll miss cam smith. he's preparing to give the blues a touchup!

Picked Melbourne. Either way I win, just obviously moreso if the Sea Eagles get up. Plus, I pick the opposite of Garts each week. Probably knows the least about League of almost anyone.

you know even less. perfect round for me.

[quote author=Volley]

you know even less. perfect round for me.

[/quote]

I got 3. Some bloke I know hasn't seen a game all year and got the round. Says everything really.

I got five out of six and am furious at the Eels for not getting the Panthers without Gower. I honestly thought the rebound factor would get them over the line!!! Suffer you slimy Eeels!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4