[poll] Does this team deserve to play Semis footy?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Does this team deserve to play Semis footy?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

byso

First Grader
After yesterdays performance with the the last 3 months crap dished up to the supporters.

Does this team deserve to play Semis footy?

Fortunately a season lasts for 26 weeks not 9 so if we make it we will deserve to be there.

However, the fact that the Dogs, Rorters, Raiders etc have all fallen apart is the only reason we will be there. We will end up the best of the worst.

Bottom line is that the 8 team semi final system rewards teams that have a very average season. If it was a five team semi system it would be a very different scenario and we would all be weeping the more!

The Dogs, Roosters, Raiders and Panthers have all fallen apart, but it's only going to take one of them to string two wins together and for us to drop both of our games (a likely scenario) and they are in. It's 2002 all over again.

If the Roosters or Dogs win this week they will play off for 8th in Rd 26. If the Raiders win they could be playing us for 8th.

Fortunately the Eels and Broncos are playing off the minor premiership. Broncos should beat Rorters at Suncorp (though maybe Easts are specials) and Parra play Raiders at Slime Stadium.

Even Penrith are a chance if we can't get at least one point.

Brisbane are very shakey, Webcke is out for a month, Lockyer is out, Barry Berrigan is injured again I think, McGuire was out this weekend. Roosters are playing crap, so are Penrith. Canberra are showing heart but half their squad is injured. The Dogs could switch on at any moment.

To borrow a term from LU, it's a cripple fight for 8th.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4