[poll] Do you want Monas to leave Manly Footy club?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Do you want Monas to leave Manly?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No for me. But I have it on good authority that he is already signed his new contract.

id love him to stay.. i reckon he wants to as well.. but not as a hooker.

Im resigned to him leaving :(

he has already signed elsewhere in my opinion, he just didnt want to disrupt preps fopr yesterdays game with an announcement.

I would not like him to leave, and i would also like to see Thurston, Bowen,slater,Lockyer, etc join, but unfortunately with the salary cap some things are just the way they are, suggest get over them and move on!

Im the lonely guy who voted yes

Monas is in fantastic form and in a perfect world we would keep him.

But when it comes down to who i'd be most happy to go without from Mona's, Burns and Ballin (in 08) its monas

Warren Ryan and Phil Gould must've stayed up all night clicking away!

Incidentally, Manly are first and second in that poll. Cool.

this poll is set up poorly, off course no one wants him to leave but someone has to.

it should be more like,

Who would you rather have stay at the club long term
1 Travis
2 monaghs

its as simple as that

I'd like Orford to go, he's a waste of space. Plays like ****e, can't lead and kicks like my two year old. I loved the ten metre effort. Imo led to the slime's first try.

i must be in a fuking twilight zone, all you experts last year could not wait to see him go now he puts a couple of good games together and your ready to drop orford and put this guy in as half back. I for one am happy to see the back of him, he has caused enough trouble and for the third year running we are wasting to much time on the the monas show, seeya monas.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6