[poll] Do you expect Manly to beat Tigers?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Do you expect Manly to beat Tigers?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I know the poll says " do you expect them to win " but I voted yes.. Don't expect them to win but anything is possible, all is not doom and gloom :)

amazing, are these the same voters who led the public outcry when we where chasing a quality half back to guide us but insisted Monaghs should stay!

well monaghs is playing Friday night, so if Joey can lead that rabble to victory over the panthers at penrith, why cant superstar quarter million dollar man lead a team with Kite / Witt / Hicks / Stewart / Dunley/williams /Kylie/alberts/donald etc etc to victory over a team not in the top 8 ????there is a stack of first team experience there!

to use a quote i just read somewhere else, i wont name names " a month ago we where willing to march over the harbour bridge to save monaghan, now we dont have faith in him to lead us to vitctory over the tigers because we have three stars out"

frustrating....

What Pepsi said!

Consistency seems to be lacking in some areas. Surely Messiaghan can lead us to the Promised Land.

amazing, are these the same voters who led the public outcry when we where chasing a quality half back to guide us but insisted Monaghs should stay!

well monaghs is playing Friday night, so if Joey can lead that rabble to victory over the panthers at penrith, why cant superstar quarter million dollar man lead a team with Kite / Witt / Hicks / Stewart / Dunley/williams /Kylie/alberts/donald etc etc to victory over a team not in the top 8 ????there is a stack of first team experience there!

to use a quote i just read somewhere else, i wont name names \" a month ago we where willing to march over the harbour bridge to save monaghan, now we dont have faith in him to lead us to vitctory over the tigers because we have three stars out\"

frustrating....

You shouldn't be allowed to take your notebook into the Ranch to post again after that post. Too many ales for you. :drunk:

3 stars out does make a difference especially if its a SOO quality Second row and lock. For a little perspective we’ve won 10 games with Monas and coming 2nd therefore if everything reflects on monas he must be the second best half in the comp. :p

souths are ****e, we all know that, even though they smashed a monaghs led eagles team....

its very hard to compare half backs unless you place them behind same forward packs.

Out of the packs infront of some of the players that we discussed recently, ie Monaghs / Joey / Gower / Williams / Orford etc, there is no question that Monaghan is ( barring injury or rep games) playing behind easily the best forward pack.

If Williams had our pack in front of him, id doubt he would be in premier league. I can only imagine the havoc Orford would be creating!

souths are ****e, we all know that, even though they smashed a monaghs led eagles team....

its very hard to compare half backs unless you place them behind same forward packs.

Out of the packs infront of some of the players that we discussed recently, ie Monaghs / Joey / Gower / Williams / Orford etc, there is no question that Monaghan is ( barring injury or rep games) playing behind easily the best forward pack.

If Williams had our pack in front of him, id doubt he would be in premier league. I can only imagine the havoc Orford would be creating!

I may just ad, while we all agree monaghs has had some average games when we lose, im probably more critical when we win, as our forwards have massively dominated teams, yet he struggles to create trys for us. The Bulldogs game (away game) was a classic example. apart from his improving short kicking game near the try line, which has been great lately. ( like all good hookers!)

i think manly have a chance of winning simply because the tigers are an ordinary side and our defence has in the most part been sound this year.the poll obviously reflects a certian lack of confidence without the backrow (i cant believe the numbers)but we must be some hope.they are inconsistent but the liechardt factor may be enough.

manly by 2.and i do expect an improvement from our 6 and 7.their pride has been wounded and they should lift against an average side.we must use our 1,2,4,and 5.please!!!!!!!!!!

it will be interesting to see if the ball makes it past 6 this week, the only reason it did against newy is becuase monas cut him out.

Id prefer monas in 6 especially on alberts side as he will get more ball.

3 of our 4 best palyers are out and Stewart is under a injury cloud. The rest of our team could be described as Medicore at best, I fear we may get smashed by plenty.

Kite you can't be serious, He drops way too much of the pill. I was talking about B Stewart, he and the backrow are the only class with have.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6