[poll] Better off with or without Monas?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Is Manly better off with or without Monas?

• Better off with Monas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better off without Monas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

byso

First Grader
Well we know how much depth we have atm with the hooker and 5/8 positions.

Is the club better off for keeping Monas, considering it would have been too late to get a player to replace him?

I thought Monas was one of our better defenders on Saturday night. I don't see him as a five-eighth and we now have a top halfback.

As a hooker he is okay and may be quite useful. However if he keeps Ballin PL and we ultimately lose him I think that it would be a huge shame.

I also wonder whether Monas is worth $240 as season of value. Nothing personal but I would rather a real 5/8 or a centre better than Matai for the cash!

Oh my :wall:

What's the go with that? You ask whether Manly are better off with or without Monaghan. Of course money and length of contract play a part in that consideration. If you don't think it does then you are letting your love of the man cloud your judgment.

:lol:

My point is, money is spent for 2006. If they got rid of him they wouln't of had time to get anyone else.

Therefore stuck with Witt, Burns, Ballin and Dunley.

Should I draw a picture?

:lol:

My point is, money is spent for 2006. If they got rid of him they wouln't of had time to get anyone else.

Therefore stuck with Witt, Burns, Ballin and Dunley.

Should I draw a picture?

It'd probably make more sense than you are at the moment.

If your point is purely would we rather have Monaghan than not have him, then of course you would. It's so basic. It's 3 year old logic. There are more considerations than that though, which you are choosing to ignore.

This is a hard question for me to answer
Personally ,i dont rate him as a top quality 1st grade player.
But ,saying that, he will do a better job at 5/8 than anybody else on the roster.
I have been a staunch critic of his during the past 12 months.
I am biased as i believe Manly should have atleast 5 origin players & that
is something he will never be.
He isnt worth the money he is getting ,but seeing we are stuck with him ,I believe
the best option would be Monas ,Orford & Ballin getting regular gametime ,no more switching !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4