[poll] Ballin at hooker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should Ballin be hooker instead of Monas or Dunley?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You should not have added dunley to the poll as many people including myself would play Ballin off the bench this year instead of dunley.

Id like to see what he has to offer and believe in blooding players off the bench rather than the deep end.

Ie Rose compared to cuthbo

It is hard to say until we have seen ballin actually play a couple of games in first grade.

But I beleive that he certainly should have been given a chance in firsts when monnas was out for a couple of games.

If he doesn't get a go in the NRL then we will never know if he is good enough.

That's fair enough Fluffy.

If people want him in ahead of Dunley that's fine. but for him to get a run, Dunley or Monas has to go.

I'm interested to see what the supporters think.

I would give him a run over Dunley on the bench, he deserves to show what he has got in top company.

Yes. Ballin should be brought up & replace Dunley on bench.

Even the trials showed that Ballin deserves the chance and when you combine that with Dunley's harm factor (penalties & brain explosions) it should have happened already.

You cant drop Monas for Ballin. That would be plain dumb.

A conspiracy theorist could easily summise that the reason Ballin has not been blooded is directly related to the supposedly impending Wing deal. Too many Hookers spoil the ruck.

Who, here is the conspiracy theorist type ? :blah: :blah:

I'd like to see Dunley leave.

Monas as hooker with Ballin being blooded in 1sts. That way we somewhat show interest in him and an increased chance of retaining his contract.

What, your interested? No chance, he wants some one who is intelligent, interesting, with common interests and a great imagination. From your threads Mata you miss out on all counts!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4