[poll] A very importnat poll and question

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What should Daniel have for lunch?

• sushi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a Kebab

• Oportos

• Tuna, ollive, egg and lettuce Roll

• Pasta

• Total voters

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
What should Daniel have for lunch?

And seeing as I can't vote again, I add another tick to Oportos from Amy....

She just said: "Daniel, real men eat Portuguese Chicken" and let's face it, she should know... because of me, not her.

She just said: \"Daniel, real men eat Portuguese Chicken\" and let's face it, she should know... because of me, not her.

is that because you dont eat portuguese chicken?

problem is oportos is just too fattening. I dont want to have a tubby gut like the rest of you, but am kind of sick of sushi at the moment

thats what I was thinking, but since I have to go to the bank and opportos is closest to the bank it wins out

i went with the sound advise of clontaago and got a kebab because the people walking in front of me to opportos were too slow and annouing me, so i ducked into a food caught and saw a kebab shop......I am now regretting the choice

I had a Kebab and it was sensational as always. Extra meat, no salad, garlic and BBQ sauce with a bit of cheese.

yeah its a chain store, started in bondi and then dee why and is now all over the joint

Ogalos is the go but they are harder to find so oportos is the next best. Basically its the best burger chain store.

Me i head to subway whenever i need something if possible

Oportos- I used to live on that- best T/A in Sydney. Esp. the big chilli burgers (chips are top notch too)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4