Polish and 1 gripe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Burns might miss one tackle but he makes so many crucial tackles as well. Have we forgotten about weighing up the negatives with positives.

I myself am not the slightest bit worried about monas and ballin sharing the hooking role.

It covers for halfback problems. As good as ballin is he must be like everyone else who comes to first grade. Most serve thier apprenticeship off the bench. He will be at the club a lot longer than monas so his time will come for run on. Unfortunatly there's 240,000 reasons why he isn't run on but its not all doom and gloom.

Ask any other fan whether they would have monas at hooker, ballin on the bench and having won all 6 of their first games? what do you think would be the outcome?

The positives would outweigh the negatives.

Next year will be more interesting , at the aftergame conversation sounded like Burns was going, the team would look like Monas at 5/8, Orford at 7, Ballin at 9.

Burns contract for next year was recently increased. Why would they do that if he was being given the boot?

Clon I didn't think Burns had a contract for next season. Did he just recently re-sign?

I thought I read somewhere (PJ might know more) that his contract was increased. Ill have a dig and see what I can find.

Burns signed a 1 year deal last season to see what would happen at the end of this, i have read nothing to alter that

Bit of a yawn Mata, we scored tries from kicks, which we have been with Monaghan, and the one we scored through the hands Orford wasnt involved in, so the 'crisp' passing game didnt do a huge amount

Both of them have played well at 7 this year, both have been crucial to our unbeaten run, and both have an important part to play in our year. Might just be time to get used to it

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4