Pointing at the play the ball

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One thing our team does is point which way the play is going from the ruck
Do u guys think this is good our bad
I think it makes them look silly cos 50% of the time there pointing the wrong way
Mr King, Beaver and williamson are the main offenders
Also much less pointing would save some energy cos Mr King looks like hes struggling to point at all, maybe he could last a couple more minutes, with less pointing the wrong way.

I dont think it has much to do with where the ball is going to go

I have always read it as the front marker telling the back one which way he is moving. so the back marker goes the opposite and they dont leave a hole

I have always read it as the front marker telling the back one which way he is moving. so the back marker goes the opposite and they dont leave a hole

ding ding ding

The front marker is telling the back marker which way he is going.

You will see them both pointing in opposite directions (assuming they are smart)

[quote author=Kiwi Eagle]

ding ding ding

The front marker is telling the back marker which way he is going.

You will see them both pointing in opposite directions (assuming they are smart)
[/quote]

Only the front one should have to point, just to let the back one know to go the other way. That's experience on behalf of your serial offenders there, SB, not guessing games :p

Never thought of it as telling the marker. But either way. It works well enough

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
Which way did Hoppa point :doh:
Hoppa went straight up the middle. :naughty:

[/quote]

Hoppa knew the hole was up the middle..

[/quote]

He was always looking for a crack in the defence

It could be that they are just footy players and may be saying

"he look a ball duh"

Latest posts