Podcast with Jamie Lyon

Tristan

Hey guys,

I caught up with Jamie Lyon for a nice chat last week. I released it today and topics we cover include Wee Waa, Pig Shooting, how he became killer, why he left Parra, regrets from leaving Parra, the UK, Dezzie, the Melbourne Storm rivalry & much more.

Let me know if you wan the link but if you're a podcast listener such search Talking with TK thats the name of the podcast on your podcast app.

Hey guys,

I caught up with Jamie Lyon for a nice chat last week. I released it today and topics we cover include Wee Waa, Pig Shooting, how he became killer, why he left Parra, regrets from leaving Parra, the UK, Dezzie, the Melbourne Storm rivalry & much more.

Let me know if you wan the link but if you're a podcast listener such search Talking with TK thats the name of the podcast on your podcast app.

Yes link please! Good job :)

Hey guys,

Absolute 'killer' interview Tristan.
One of the best you could possibly listen to.
I'll devour the others over summer starting with Paul Sironen tonight.
As I was Sirro's second row partner in the juniors I expect a mention.
I'll follow on Twitter as well.
Thanks again for letting us know.

P.s what about Killer not seeing many footy cards growing up. He remembered the bubble gum but didn't see em much lol.

I’ve heard from a golfing buddy of his he doesn’t say many nice things about the Sea Eagles nowadays. He wouldn’t go into details but just said he didn’t have anything to say about them.

Being he was a man of few words should we take this as “if you don’t have anything nice to say”

Don’t know if it’s just the current club or the club in general.

Also don’t know how accurate this person is but, they are a Manly fan and resident of the Timo.

Jamie was one of my favourite players from that team along with Gift, so I’m hoping that both jump back on the bandwagon.

Nice podcast mate. Good to hear him having an honest chat about his playing career.

Interesting to hear storm/manly rivalry. The guys would fire up for the game but Des and Bellyache having a beer after it.

@Tristan if you ever get a chance, a Podcast with the Stewarts would be a great listen. Alot of history behind their successful career.

Listening right now at work whilst working on some presos..... loving it

I generally listen to a lot of soccer stuff (The Guardian etc) and The Howie Games which is a good listen.... so great to have a new one to add to the agenda for the transit here in Melbourne.

Thanks mate, and well done. I would be interested to know (given you have done over 100 episodes) what your plans are in general for the podcast. Just a persona interest more than anything else.... I work in marketing, have a passion for sport, and always keen to see people who are good at what they do be as successful as possible.

Good luck to you mate.

Thanks, TK. I subscribed to your channel and I'll listen to the interview tonight. Jamie was probally the most gifted player I've seen play the game (been watching league since 1996).

Cheers Legend, ill try and get a few more eagles on
That would be great!
I would certainly like to hear about some of the great Eagles who have gone quiet and you don't hear that much about them these days, would be interesting to see how they are going and what they are up to nowadays.
Probably a bit tough to track down, although saw the list of old boys playing in the Legends of League Manly Team, could be a good start?

That would be great!
I would certainly like to hear about some of the great Eagles who have gone quiet and you don't hear that much about them these days, would be interesting to see how they are going and what they are up to nowadays.
Probably a bit tough to track down, although saw the list of old boys playing in the Legends of League Manly Team, could be a good start?
Reckon Ronny Gibbs would have some good yarns.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2