Plenty to like!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was looking bright back in March too. :oops::eek:

Yes it was , not sure which black cat Des killed but the injuries this season were incessant, game after fans we lost 1 or 2 , some for short times , many for long times.

It was an impossible task in the last two months.

By bright I do mean the young players having had a chance which should do our depth wonders next year.

We know Duck & Elliott are gone , the Saab swap is maybe on but Garrick doesn’t want to go.

I think Tafua might be medically retired ( if allowed ) so we will definitely see a lot of these young players next year.

Our biggest issue is the 9, and it’s clear Levi is at best a bench hooker to give the frontline one a 20 minute rest , so what happens there is the big question mark.

Was looking bright back in March too. :oops::eek:

Brighter now, though it did seem that way early on until Turbo's and Walker's injuries, and the intransigence shown by Des in choosing not to use some of the young guns available, though the lack of Reggies could partly explain that decision. The kids are now a year older and many of them have finally tasted first grade, with encouraging results.

But yeh its the old saying all supporters fall back on...'there's always next year'. Injuries always determine if a year is to be successful. This year losing a couple of our best for most of the season, and having a constant stream of short term injuries that disrupted the synchronous balance, no doubt resulted in misread movements, panicking, dropped balls, poor positioning etc, brought us undone The players tried hard but it was like a four cylinder car operating on two spar plugs . Hopefully next year we'll have fewer injuries and the team actions will be able to flow.

Yes it was , not sure which black cat Des killed but the injuries this season were incessant, game after fans we lost 1 or 2 , some for short times , many for long times.

It was an impossible task in the last two months.

By bright I do mean the young players having had a chance which should do our depth wonders next year.

We know Duck & Elliott are gone , the Saab swap is maybe on but Garrick doesn’t want to go.

I think Tafua might be medically retired ( if allowed ) so we will definitely see a lot of these young players next year.

Our biggest issue is the 9, and it’s clear Levi is at best a bench hooker to give the frontline one a 20 minute rest , so what happens there is the big question mark.
I thought the Saab swap was done.

It was a St George fan site , retweeted by a Manly fan, said “ don’t believe everything you read , sources close to both players are saying it’s not been agreed to.....at all”.
I kind of get the feeling that if it happens ..... we lose a dud and they lose a dud. If he was so good dragons fans would be frothing about it ...... a bit like us

I would think the chances of Sandwich playing first grade was much higher with Manly than with Illawarra. Here he would be our goal kicker. There his kicking would not be needed, and they seem to have a lot of good wingers.
I'd say Sandwich realises this.
Also, if Saab wants to leave just because of the travelling time to Wollongong does he realise it's a fair trip from the inner west (where I understand he lives) to Narrabeen?

I think Reuben Kincaid has suffered from being on the end of a sputtering three quarter line with a bit of ‘second year syndrome’ thrown in.

Let’s see how he goes next season.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4