Plenty of free to air games for Sea Eagles fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
5 FTA games in a row. Has the ch9 lost the plot. Where is the beloved love fest with tigpies, souffs and the slimes.

Well can;t say im disappointed with that draw as i dont have fox. Nice to see Manly featuring on FTA. Now if we could just have a consistent friday night schedule like bongos, that would be great.

Flights booked for Broncos, Titans and Panthers games. I'm not complaining with this draw.

HoldenV8 said:
This is the main difference between the NRL and Nein....and the AFL and Seven. The AFL and Seven work together with their scheduling to come up with the best all round package. But ultimately the decision on who plays who, when and where is up to the AFL, though they do take into account what Seven wants when making their draw.

The NRL seem to be dictated to by Nein and Foxtel get the leftovers.

All good :) but what are you unhappy with ?

I'll def make the Titans game and might even come down for the last home game v the Choccy Soldiers .

Pretty good draw that. , Kaspersky will be happy

I agree with @HoldenV8

The AFL are miles ahead with their FTA and FOX combination. Every game is LIVE somewhere or other. Including a healthier slice of FTA games.

The more Manly games on TV the better, of course.

We should still get ALL games live every week, for fans unable to get games in person.

I'm not complaining about Manly getting more games on FTA, far from it. But I think its ridiculous that Nein seem to have more say in the NRL's draw than the NRL or its clubs.

Yeah I agree there mate.

My point is that the AFL have it working far better. And Nein showing basically ONE live game a week (Friday 7-30) is so wrong.

And for those shelling out for Foxtel , all games should be live; not held over til nearly midnight for Nein (who screen them on delay and full of ads).

Exactly. AFL on Seven is live on Friday night, Saturday arvo and night and Sunday arvo. NRL on Nein can't even come close to matching that.

When it comes to television coverage of the AFL and NRL, Seven actually shows that they care about their audience. All Nein seem to care about is showing the games they think is going to give them the better ratings, and sadly of the 3 games they show per round, only one is live.

For the money Nein paid to be the NRL's FTA broadcaster you'd think they could show more than one live game per round.

The big difference is Seven is prepared to show live games, Chan Nein is more interested in delayed games where they can add an hour of advertisements ,

MANLY will travel to Queensland twice in the final six rounds and play on home soil on two occasions heading into the finals after the NRL draw was finalised on Friday.

Back-to-back Frid
th-david-perry3201.jpg
ay night matches against the Broncos (August 1, Brookvale Oval) and Rabbitohs (August 8, SCG) in rounds 21 and 22 won't worry Geoff Toovey's men, given they have won all five Friday night matches this season.

The Sea Eagles then travel to the Gold Coast, before taking on Brad Arthur's Eels at Parramatta Stadium the following Friday.

Their final home fixture has been set down for Sunday afternoon in round 25 versus Penrith before a difficult trip to North Queensland on Saturday, September 6.

General manager David Perry was happy with the draw, which sees five games on Channel 9.

"It is a big win for our supporters and sponsors," he said.

"The club's brand is being well represented by the consistent on-field performances of the playing group.

"It was always going to be a challenging back end to the season given the number of away games, but I am sure Geoff (Toovey) will have the guys ready to perform."

Andrew Prentice
Manly Daily

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/plenty-of-free-to-air-games-for-sea-eagles-fans/story-fngr8iii-1226978138010

Plenty of free to air games for Sea Eagles fans

MANLY will travel to Queensland twice in the final six rounds and play on home soil on two occasions heading into the finals after the NRL draw was finalised on Friday.

Read More

has anyone got their members password for the souffs SCG game pre-sale, when do we get this? we've been allocated the best seats at the ground and pre-sales opened last night until 20 july but no email as yet

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=SOU2214

EagleHaus said:
has anyone got their members password for the souffs SCG game pre-sale, when do we get this? we've been allocated the best seats at the ground and pre-sales opened last night until 20 july but no email as yet

Great to be given the whole O'Reilly Stand.

Regarding the password, it should come Monday. The staff might not have been able to get them emails out in time on Friday.

Yea, the draw isn't bad, except for the SCG game not being a Sat nor Sun fixture - shrug.

---

Re: the Sea Eagles v Panthers Rnd 25 match at Brookvale (Sun 31st August 3pm), Ticketmaster currently lists: "presale begins:Mon 14/07/14 09:00 AM" for this match.

Already planning travel & companions to that game, including rustling up a few Panther's supporting friends to come along too.

Go Manly..

EagleHaus said:

SEAEAGLES22 its on the @seaeagles twitter now

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4