Please start putting news posts back in via "submit article"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
As of tomorrow can we please start putting articles back in via submit article. I have completed the conversion scripts and can now import content going forward. I therefore need this to be in the correct location for when the conversion is run.

Our PR and ranking has also taken a hit since not doing this and we need to build it again for the new season.

In the new system it will be a lot more mobile friendly.

cheers
Dan

Next time I post an article I'll will try it through the submit article section, but I've tried numerous times without success. Hopefully it will work.

The last one you put through there was fine :)

Plus they aren't instant through there, you need to wait for me to publish them.

Dan

It will be far more mobile friendly.

However you can still post article from your phone by going to http://www.silvertails.net/articles/submit-article

Dan

swoop what precisely happens?

alternately send me the article and i will put it up

Daniel said:
swoop what precisely happens?

alternately send me the article and i will put it up

I can get the article copied and pasted but I can't put in the "read more" as it seems to freeze. I'll pm the article.

hmm let me change your editor and see what happens, try again in 10 mins

sweet. I need to redesign the site to work with mobile without losing my advertising and rest of the design. Really need to keep it consistent

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7