PLEASE SIGN AGAIN BEAVER!!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I for one would really like to see Beaver go on to be the ultimate one-club man and erase the name of that dirty bullwog Terry Lamb from the record books as the game's most capped player.

Not to mention that his stellar form is such that he is always the one mopping up the errors and saving our bacon. He is an essential part of our backrow and age is no barrier.

Please add your platitudes and encourage Beaver to grace us with two more years!!!!!!!!!

Beaver, you MUST sign on for another year or two, not because of what you have done for us in the past (although I worship the ground you stand on for what you have done for us) but because of what you can do for us in the future. I honestly believe that we are in our 3 year window to win the Premiership, and it is essential for you to be there so that we can do it. You are obviously still in your prime, and wouldn't it be great for you to complete the cycle with a second Premiership. !pray:

Like all Manly fans I sure as hell hope he resigns - I can't imagine Beaver running around for another side other than the Sea Eagles. COME ON BEAVER!!!!
!pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray:

We can JUST about deal without BK not re-signing, but Beaver on top would spell disaster. I guess we have Willow to step into his shoes !

The thought of following a team not containing Steve Menzies is enough to make me spew!!

It will be a sad day when the great man retires... i hope it is not at the end of this year!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4