Please Explain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bird of Prey

Reserve Grader
Anybody else think that the NRL should at least ask the Panthers and
Tigers for a please explain re the dramatic form reversals from round one.

Penrith I think believed their own publicity before game 1 and had their pants pulled down and were spanked by the drag queens. I expected them to hit back cause they are top 4 material without a doubt. Not sure what happened to the Tigpies, terrible performance from them.

I think lots of clubs are suffering from form inconsistency.

If we'd played as well against the rabbits as we did against Parra we would have won on Saturday. Even our form in the first 10 minutes would have won us the game easily.

It gives me a little hope that we can be one of the sides who just had an off week and it was an early season teething issue. Given we were in it up to our eyeballs and only really lost because of dodgy refereeing and dropped balls against the Parramatta side that went on to thump the biggest winners of round 1, I think we can still be a good side this year. Not GF contenders but maybe bottom half of the 8.

If we avoid the spoon I'll be happy this year. We need to finish cleaning out the dead wood of yesteryear before we can build a proper team.

Easy to explain. I tipped the Tigers in the tipping comp and I was very buoyant about their chances given Round 1 form. As was I about the Raiders getting up at home against the Sharks. Well we all know how both those tips went @:eek:

Considering Simona told the papers that 8 of his team mates shared coke with him on the mad Monday, think it's fair to say some of them had other things on their minds...
Do they call their surprising performance a Coke Choke?

Tigers bench looked very similar to ours - just too small 3 backrowers and a utility.

They were in it until the bench rotations kicked in around 20-25 minutes.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8