Please cease some of the negativity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lurker

Beaver lover
Its getting out of hand. I'm tempted to take a hiatus after only joining a few weeks ago. I can sometimes be negative but it really is out of hand. Manly will always be successful. We have a great pack and neither DCE or Foz have said personally they are going anywhere. We also have until June 30 to change their minds. In addition if they were to galvanise and take us to another premiership all would be forgiven and forgotten and suddenly everyone would love them again. I don't like the way its played out and I personally think it is just about money. Personally I'm happy that Joe Kelly is being responsible with our cap because that has been a problem for years.

But I am getting sick of people pretending they are 'club insiders' lets know your position and i'll believe your mail until then I just take it as you trolling and promoting instability and paranoia. If JL and Ballin were happy enough to resign then the sky isn't falling! They are legends!

And lets not forget Skivvie has extended his deal as well. If the place is good enough for Stevie it's good enough for me.

Its getting out of hand. I'm tempted to take a hiatus after only joining a few weeks ago. I can sometimes be negative but it really is out of hand. Manly will always be successful. We have a great pack and neither DCE or Foz have said personally they are going anywhere. We also have until June 30 to change their minds. In addition if they were to galvanise and take us to another premiership all would be forgiven and forgotten and suddenly everyone would love them again. I don't like the way its played out and I personally think it is just about money. Personally I'm happy that Joe Kelly is being responsible with our cap because that has been a problem for years.

But I am getting sick of people pretending they are 'club insiders' lets know your position and i'll believe your mail until then I just take it as you trolling and promoting instability and paranoia. If JL and Ballin were happy enough to resign then the sky isn't falling! They are legends!

Your tempted 2 take a hiatus lol oh please stay the forum won't be the same with out you.

And lets not forget Skivvie has extended his deal as well. If the place is good enough for Stevie it's good enough for me.
Completely forgot I should have mentioned that. Go the mighty eagles! Brookie will still be there and it will still be a fortress. NO ONE LIKES US WE DON'T CARE.

You don't seriously think if they sign elsewhere we will go over all this stuff again trying to get them back before June 30 after 18 months of angst!
Agree with your sentiment totally that Manly will always be successful and I will always back up year after year but if you think our club should continue this soap opera by pandering to these guys until June 30 THEN THAT IS NOT THE ACTION OF A CLUB THAT WILL REMAIN SUCCESSFUL.

God help us if that is the case.

But, hysterical outbursts and knee jerk, "piss him of now" reactions have always been a very big part of this site. This is a footy forum and we should be able to express our feelings, no matter how childish or insecure it makes us look. ;)

For the record, I'm with you Lurker! @:)

lol I don't know if you're taking the piss

Yes I'm taking the piss you are telling people what 2 post or you will leave the forum. The forum is for all opinions (inside the law) unless Dan say's otherwise. So why threaten with a hiatus.

i feel so indifferent, im really not as bothered by it all as i otherwise would. perhaps its the delirium of new baby and no sleep, maybe its the 17,000kms or maybe its the multiple clouds of weed smoke i have to travel through to get to and from work, more likely is that i know we will be rightm we will never be the northern eagles again

Make sure you are at Brookie if we lose 3 in a row and they have both signed elsewhere.Will be good entertainment if you are into that sort of thing:}

I think it will depend on whether DCE goes as well.If that happens it would be crazy to play them.The fan base wont cop it. If DCE stays I think Foran will get a run.

Yes I'm taking the piss you are telling people what 2 post or you will leave the forum. The forum is for all opinions (inside the law) unless Dan say's otherwise. So why threaten with a hiatus.
lol I'm not threatening or telling you what to post. How's it a threat or do you somehow see me as valuable, bahaha I'm not. I get that it's all opinion I just don't want to see it hit a tailspin and keep spiralling out of control. We still have a good squad and neither player has really said much of anything. DCE actually said he'd be sitting down with manly and he didn't say for a counter offer that was his **** manager

@Mavin i dont think he is saying that at all. Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion, absolutely. But some of the negativity on here lately, seriously i think everyone needs to fly to @Dan house in Amsterdam and smoke some afghan kush and chill the f*** out.

lol I'm not threatening or telling you what to post. How's it a threat or do you somehow see me as valuable, bahaha I'm not. I get that it's all opinion I just don't want to see it hit a tailspin and keep spiralling out of control. We still have a good squad and neither player has really said much of anything. DCE actually said he'd be sitting down with manly and he didn't say for a counter offer that was his **** manager

Then keep feeding Foran / DCE your money this season. They don't care about the club, the fans, the members, and will be trying to destroy us next season, but you keep throwing your money at them to cultivate & develop them for Parra / Sharkies. Maybe it's your way of adding value to those teams.

the site is for eceryone to agree with everything i say, otherwise i end up crying mysef to sleep....

not really its for footy and many discussion

Threat as in a literal meaning. You said you would take a hiatus if the negativity get's out of control. Either way it's all good we just have different points of view I think both should be bought in today and get an answer and if 1 or both are going they can be introduced 2 willow for the rest of the season.

@Mavin i dont think he is saying that at all. Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion, absolutely. But some of the negativity on here lately, seriously i think everyone needs to fly to @Dan house in Amsterdam and smoke some afghan kush and chill the f*** out.

All welcome, but i don't smoke, weed or otherwise but i guess if its a party.....

i feel so indifferent, im really not as bothered by it all as i otherwise would. perhaps its the delirium of new baby and no sleep, maybe its the 17,000kms or maybe its the multiple clouds of weed smoke i have to travel through to get to and from work, more likely is that i know we will be rightm we will never be the northern eagles again

Congratulations also mate. I saw the picture of you two on facebook the other day. What a cutie.

Then keep feeding Foran / DCE your money this season. They don't care about the club, the fans, the members, and will be trying to destroy us next season, but you keep throwing your money at them to cultivate & develop them for Parra / Sharkies. Maybe it's your way of adding value to those teams.
Are you depressed? Do you need to call lifeline? you can't call it professional sport and then not expect them to be professionals. And where have either said that they are going to those clubs? that's what I don't get? stop freaking out and just support the club and if they're here then they are part of the club.

You do realise that for 2016 there are only about 7 players signed up. which means 18 may not be playing for us. Are you not going to support any of them either?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6