Players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Haz88

Reserve Grader
Hi All

Il start by introducing myself , big manly fan and first time posting on here , however do use alot of my work time reading over the forum lol.

Des has done good things for our club , however i didnt think my opinion of him could change so much in a couple of weeks anyway i am a massive Toovey fan and always have been there is no one tougher or more competitive than him i beleive he will excell , i think the most important thing is getting the respect from the players which i beleive will be no problem at all for Tooves!

I think if we can keep our core group of players we will be fine , in saying that what do you think the chances are of keeping them? and do you think any will leave?
Surely manly has to be proactive and start wrapping up our players with extensions etc.

On another note the way Watmough has spoken and what he has said has been excellent he is manly through and through!!

Cheers

Yeh choc has been solid.
Also both foran and DCE who one would assume might be the ones to go have said all the right things.
In Tooves we trust.

G'day Haz88. I'm not sure if you're a troll or not. Your user name has me torn between Hasler and Hazem. I hope it's just paranoia on my part lol. Welcome though mate and you are going to love it here..........but if you're a troll, look out. :)

Definately no troll mate no need to worry and definately no links with hasler lol.

They said Cherry would like an upgrade on his current contract id like to see the club or at least here from the club saying they will make a move and lock him up!!

Cheers boys

We will lose players, it is a fact of life when you have a successful club. In recent times, only one club has managed 3 grandfinals in 3 years, and there was a good reason for that.
We have to keep the core together and keep unearthing talent.

Yeah that is true.

If we keep our core together and then bring through the younger generation around them , will continue to be good times ahead in my opininon.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6