Players weaknesses...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle Eye

Reserve Grader
Off season is boring so I just came up with what players need to improve on over the break.

1. Tom Trbojevic - Error and defence - Just saw stats that Tom was in top 5 for most errors (I could be wrong), he just needs that confidence in him. I've noticed he can't do 1 on 1 tackles either and Brett was the best at 1 on 1 tackles so I hope he gets better at it next season especially if he bulks up...

2. Jorge Taufua - Catching a bomb kick - He really needs to fix this because we're letting so much tries in because of this but he is improving.

3. Dylan Walker - Defence - He needs to work on his defence and I hope his SOO helped him improve his defence.

4. Steve Matai - Nothing much but he needs to stop being injured.

5. Brayden Williame/Brad Parker/Matthew Wright - Catching a high ball and shutting down the play...

6. Blake Green? - Haven't watched him play that much to be honest but I hope he makes a decent combination with DCE.

7. Daly Cherry Evans - 5th tackle options and controlling the game - He really needs to work on his 5th tackle options and I hope Green helps him. He can't control the game by himself, Foran really did have an impact on DCE.

8. Darcy Lussick - Missed tackles - I love his aggression running in to hit the opponent but sometimes he misses and that creates an opportunity for the other team to break the line.

9. Matt Parcell - Running the ball - He needs to run the ball more often especially when there's tired forwards.

10. Addin Fonua Blake - Fitness - I want this guy to play big minutes next year, I'm a big fan of Addin.

11. Martin Taupau - Brain snaps - I love his aggression but sometimes he gets to aggressive by knocking someone out or dumping someone.

12. Jamie Buhrer - Errors - When we played Parra this year, he made crucial errors. Not many weaknesses from Buhrer to be honest.

13. Jake Trbojevic - Errors - Errors are starting to creep in his game and I hope he improves.

14. Lewis Brown - Defence - I'm sick of his arm pulling Sh!t, just tackle the legs.

15. Nate Myles - Attack - Run the ball harder Nate.

16. Willis Meehan - Not sure

17. Shaun Lane - Attitude - He has a attitude problem at training, I hope players around him motivate him.

18. Jamil Hopoate - Not sure.

Trent Barrett - EVERYTHING...

Re Tom, Jake & Ferris
Fatigue = Errors
Toms only 19 - his first full year of 1st grade and playing injured
Jake and Ferris pretty much play 80mins and without a front row dominating in defence they're doing more than is expected which leads to fatigue - errors, penalties etc

Tom made most of his errors in the back end of that knights game at Brooky and he got the yips a little bit. Stats won't show that. He will smash it if he stays fit next year.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7