Players we let go.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pleading ignorance here because I'm lucky to get to watch the recorded manly game after everyone else is asleep in my household, but I listen to a few games on the radio and catch up with the highlights on fix and the NRL app, but...

How are the players we let go doing. Obviously not talking about watmough and gift but blokes like Horo (anyone up with super league), hasson, Sao, Lui,Hiku (can't say I've seen a Penrith game in full this year), Gutho (looks to be finding his feet after a knee recon) and the player I most highly rated of that Manly let go Sene Lafao?

Anyone know how they are playing or see how pearsal went for the Knights last week. Cheers.

Pleading ignorance here because I'm lucky to get to watch the recorded manly game after everyone else is asleep in my household, but I listen to a few games on the radio and catch up with the highlights on fix and the NRL app, but...

How are the players we let go doing. Obviously not talking about watmough and gift but blokes like Horo (anyone up with super league), hasson, Sao, Lui,Hiku (can't say I've seen a Penrith game in full this year), Gutho (looks to be finding his feet after a knee recon) and the player I most highly rated of that Manly let go Sene Lafao?

Anyone know how they are playing or see how pearsal went for the Knights last week. Cheers.
Pearsell is crap
Horo good
Sao injured
Lui ok
Hasson lol
Hiku good
Gutho lol

That's my wrap on them players not many loses

Don't forget Forme.

I don't think JSL has played a game yet for the Sharks has he ? Hiku going well, as to be expected, the kid is pretty handy. Sao hasn't had a run yet either AFAIK. Ballin - still injured. Lui has had a couple of starts off the bench for Dragons. Gutho is just hanging around footballers (as do most wingers), holding his own.

Don't forget Forme.

I don't think JSL has played a game yet for the Sharks has he ? Hiku going well, as to be expected, the kid is pretty handy. Sao hasn't had a run yet either AFAIK. Ballin - still injured. Lui has had a couple of starts off the bench for Dragons. Gutho is just hanging around footballers (as do most wingers), holding his own.
Sao played today off the bench limited minutes and limited impact.

Hiku is going great, he has really stepped up a gear in his natural centre position.

Blair, Ballin, Sao, Jesse, Lui all got inured in the pre season and are just starting to play off the bench.

Ligi went OK in hus limited time, as did Lui who has been there a few times.

Saw Jesse come off the bench a few weeks back, but again playing very few minutes.

Pearsall has no chance of shining at the Knights as they are all helter skelter.

Gutho holds his own,but needs to bulk up.

KF left emotionally in 2014 and belongs at Parra :sick:

Hiku is a huge loss to Manly. He scores in almost every game and his defense has really lifted :(

Letting Gutho go is a big mistake. He is still young and would have slotted into the team within 2 seasons, he was safe as a bank against us the other night and hopefully he will be back in maroon and white before too long. We cant afford to let quality juniors like him go. I think it was an error not to retain Will Pearsall as well too cause he had built a really good combination with Tommy Turbo in the Holden cup team.

I know we cant keep them all but it is so irritating to see our good juniors playing in teams that we despise!

I think Gutho has lost some of his pace and agility maybe one of the reasons we let him go.
Think he will do well at the Squeels but no Tom Turbo.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6