Players poll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member

I would be more impressed if all NRL top 30 players played a part in the poll (480 players) as opposed to just 100.

Only 100 players and it doesn't really give a breakdown by club of who those 100 were. So have to take results with a grain of salt

Anyway some interesting responses there. DCE not even in the top 5 halfbacks - bit hard to take that seriously isn't it ? his peers obviously don't see how we lack go forward and how we don't have a good 5/8 to take the pressure off him. They just see him out there face to face on the field playing at the same level as him, how could they form a proper judgement of what makes a good half or not ?

Turbo getting plenty of love though - and deservedly so. Second best player in comp and best fullback. I think that is a fair assessment based on his dominance this year

Only 100 players and it doesn't really give a breakdown by club of who those 100 were. So have to take results with a grain of salt

Anyway some interesting responses there. DCE not even in the top 5 halfbacks - bit hard to take that seriously isn't it ? his peers obviously don't see how we lack go forward and how we don't have a good 5/8 to take the pressure off him. They just see him out there face to face on the field playing at the same level as him, how could they form a proper judgement of what makes a good half or not ?

Turbo getting plenty of love though - and deservedly so. Second best player in comp and best fullback. I think that is a fair assessment based on his dominance this year
case made for a sarcasm emoji

Best Captain in the NRL, Nathan Cleary 2nd with 17% and Issah Yeo 3rd with 14%....wtf?
We once had max krilich as australian hooker and our reserve grade hooker ray brown went on aussie tours as his understudy.
He might have been playing lock but dont let facts get in the way of a good story

Maybe yeo is captain at the bar

This is an SMH poll of 100 players judging their peers - in order to get clicks and reads..... and we are surprised that there are surprises which lead to interaction and clicks?

hhhmmmmm

FWIW i couldn't care less. I wish all our players didn't feature - it'd fire them up.

Marty won't be impressed

Saab neither

And schuster.

This is an SMH poll of 100 players judging their peers - in order to get clicks and reads..... and we are surprised that there are surprises which lead to interaction and clicks?

hhhmmmmm

FWIW i couldn't care less. I wish all our players didn't feature - it'd fire them up.

Marty won't be impressed

Saab neither

And schuster.
While i agree completely if the results were manly dominated everyone would be all " hell yeah ". Credability plus, these cats are experts.

The poll itself is to garner interest/ revenue, the players opinions are there own regardless

We conduct much of the same research here with considerable less knowledge and in some cases just as much affiliation to individuals as players would also. Players and fans alike seem to back there homey

Not knowing the data sample as it could be possibly all sydney clubs or taken from magic round on saturday , just after origin or whatever could also swing results

In conclusion bla bla bla your own opinion is the one you should go with.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8