Players I miss

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

court83

Bencher
The main problem I have with our team is we seem to have no "unsung hero" types.. The kinda guys that arnt on the fat pay checks, that arnt the marquee show ponies, but you have no doubts about what they bring to the table, you don't go into a game expecting a hiding each week because you know the guys bust their @r$e each and every week..

I include guys like kitey and Robbo, but they still get alot of love, so I'm more thinking of guys like..
Chris hicks
Shane rodney
Heath lestrange
Steve bell
Joe galuvao
Glenn hall
Boxhead

There's a few more I can't think of ATM, but I don't see any of this sort of player in our team at the moment.. MAYBE sirro, but he's always busted.. And Wright, but he's average to start with..

Man I miss having a solid team.. Not spectacular, but we never used to go into seasons knowing in the back of our minds that were no hope, and I've felt that way about this rabble the last 3 seasons

Mark 'Spud' Carroll.....we need a Spud type player or two to put an element of fear into the opposition.

Yes.
Every great team has an enforcer, or two.
Someone the opposition fears, and avoids running into.
We do not have one at the moment.

Solid and enforcement are two different categories and I believe mutually exclusive. If you are an enforcer like spud and Rambo you’re more than solid and feared!

Gifty was not solid he was superb!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8