Players from other teams you enjoy watching

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Okay their are certain I hate and can't stand - Storm.

But others I watch just for certain players ie

Jarrod Croker - there is something about him don't know what it is, seems to get better each season.
Shaun Fensom - Gallen's workrate without the injury's and grubbiness.
Konrad Hurrell - the result of nuclear testing in the pacific, I honestly think if Godzilla met this bloke one on one Godzilla would lose any other team he'd start regardless of form.
Greg Bird - if it wasn't for the glassing the ex he'd be one of my fav's. I'd love to see him in a Manly jersey.
Corey Parker - he is th Bronco's Steve Menzies for me impossible to hate.

A player I'm beginning to like is Cameron McInnes from Souths - reminds me of Tooves - incredibly tough (loves to tackle) but also has that Cam Smith timing

When in form I like watching Manu Vatuvei. I know he has some handling errors in his game but he has some magic moments and seems a bit of a psycho Kiwi like Stevie.

Yeah I agree there, Semi is good value.

Shaun Johnson and Sam Tompkins on song are pretty good...tho not happening at the minute.

Milford looks a prospect too.

Shaun Johnson - his pace off the mark and unpredictability.
Luke Lewis - he just seems like an old fashioned backrower, works hard and good skills. Would look great in a Sea Eagles jersey.
Willie Mason - he just rips in and there's always something happening around him.
Josh Dugan and Jarryd Hayne - great skills.

Also Brent Kite.....he looks like he would look good back in a Sea Eagles jersey!!

Then there are others I can't stand, but love watching because I just despise them:

Josh Reynolds and Michael Ennis - I cannot stand these 2 absolute grubs and love watching games to see them lose or get belted.
Justin Hodges - he's just a knob. That effort a week or 2 back where he wouldn't shake Sandows hand just shows what a sook he is.

I was just thinking today how Croker is probably one of the most underrated players going around.

He's got plenty of skill and is a tough bugger.

I don't really like seeing players from other sides doing well especially if its against us but I really rate Josh Mansour and Adam Docker from the Riff.

I also reckon Nathan Peats has been the difference this year at Parra. The Vermin would love to have him back with Luke out.

I like George Rose, Dean Whare, JWH, Brent Kite, Darcy Lussick, Daniel Harrison, Adam Cuthbertson, Trent Hodgkinson, and even TRex when in form.

Chip and Chase said:
I reckon RTS is going to be something special. Also like tim Simona.

I think Tim Simona will be best centre in the game in a few years. A huge talent.

As for players from other clubs, I've really like watching Albert Kelly the last 2 seasons. Love watching halfbacks who run the ball.

Agree E2W - I enjoy watching Greg Bird and Corey Parker as they're both good workhorses and you can't dislike them.

I really like Wade Graham as I think he's a great team player and don't mind watching Brett Morris who's a skilful winger.

Also have a soft spot for Brent Kite, George Rose, Dean Whare, Trent Hodkinson all for obvious reasons.

Good subject E2W!

Raiders winger Reece Robinson.
But the most watchable for me right now is Milford, he's hilarious, runs in circles then just blasts off. Might be a flash in the pan like Barba so watch him while he's hot, he's scorching!

Gallen, a real competitor and his motor is unbelievable for the size of him.
Jennings, for his speed and footwork.
Thurston, the complete footballer, his goal kicking.
George Burgess, will be the premier front rower of the NRL in a few more years.

I love watching thurston cry.

The other one is the English centre from Brisbane whose name escapes me, he gets up and cries to the touch judge every time he is tackled, it's hilarious.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2