Players at or above value proposition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Some perspective..

We are all disappointed at the loss, however I believe we have had a good roster turnover and a better overall squad than recent seasons. Recall not too long ago, we couldn’t beat a top four side, well on our day we can in fact compete at that level. Mind you, don’t think in finals footy, we are truly competitive yet.

The junior pathway touch footy style 44-36 scores are not the goal, given scrapping in finals footy should be our benchmark. The crap on here about “where is the defensive heart, effort, commitment etc” is quickly forgotten when we see defensive effort and commitment, but despite this, a lack of quality in the souths game hurts us on the scoreboard. If koula doesn’t attempt the terrible intercept, game is a 4-0 contest for the majority..(no question a miserable game to watch)

By the way.. any thoughts on talau moving to 12, effort, defence, mobility… could see him having a red hot crack there… and solves our 3 into 2 centre dilemma?

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Responding to the thread title more than to your post (!) but it's hard to rate when most players' dollar values are only guesswork.
As for our squad, i agree it is getting better, a bit better depth, though the limits of that were on show last night.
I can't keep up with the makeup of our Top 30, seems to change week to week at least on the club site. Currently shows 32, and includes Lehi, Faulalo, Navale and Jamie Humphreys.
Oddly, we now have 4 hookers, and only 3 halves. But who knows whether Jamie is a half or a dummy half, maybe he's half half and half dummy half.

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18
15 7 7 28 17