Player worn heritage jerseys up for auction

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That might be a new revenue stream. Wonder how much would Ox would bid to get hold of an old cap worn by DSM5?

MissKate said:
loving it that Matai's jersey is getting top bidding at the moment - got to love him!

Jamie just heard you and threw an extra $10 on his. Now he's #1:exclamation:

globaleagle said:
Larissa said:
The players wear 2 jersey per game :)

So our bid is for both then?

That's sounds fair, and correct.

Better value now!

That's right Global.

Anyone who says otherwise is lying, not a true Manly supporter and probably hates puppies!

Haha - just realised that this ends at midnight. From experience, this is not a good time. I wonder how many blokes are going to get on at 11.45 after a few beverages and say
"sure, I'll pay $1,500 for that"

a bit like waking up the next day and thinking, oh dear, what have I done. ;)

A few people had the system die on them bidding for the Choc jersey - I think the club might have some explaining to do

6/71 said:
This Adam character looks like he might have quite a bill to pay later on tonight!

If only but snared Brent Kite's Jersey for $310 which is a steal and is the one I most wanted so all good. Was happy to pay for the others but missed the boat while on the piss. Was hoping for young Hiku's debut jersey which I'm kicking myself missing.

Did anyone else get lucky on a jersey?

I know someone was tried to buy Watmoughs last night and was unable to bid around 9.00pm due to some system failure.

Would of cost the club $1000s I presume.

What was the cheapest sell in the end ?

I was thinking about having a crack at Kings which was cheap but opted to go for the Snake jersey and a couple of other things instead from the store

bob dylan said:
I know someone was tried to buy Watmoughs last night and was unable to bid around 9.00pm due to some system failure.

Would of cost the club $1000s I presume.

Friends tried to buy it for them and got the same message.

Quite a few of them took screen shots so I expect the club will get an email today containing these just to verify and to make sure it doesn't happen again.

It was only the Watmough jersey which seems a bit odd.

Kiwi Eagle said:
What was the cheapest sell in the end ?

I was thinking about having a crack at Kings which was cheap but opted to go for the Snake jersey and a couple of other things instead from the store

Around three hungy from memory.

Almost had Foran's at $575 (and that was when my clock said 0)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8