Player Ratings V Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
That was the old dumb Manly today, they need a rocket this week or we will be lapped next week. Here is how i saw it:

Turbo - 4/10 he looks terrible and in slow motion half the time, not the player he was at the moment

Tuipulotu - 2/10 tackled air for there first try and is a liability in defence, got injured also, Ray Ray needs to replace him

Parker - 2/10 had a real bad defence game today and did nothing in attack

Harper - 0/10 is not a first grader and never will be, tackled air a few times, is a liability and is slow and offers nothing with the ball, Should never be picked again

Garrick - 5/10 not his best game in defence but tried hard with the ball getting some hard meters when the forwards went missing

Johns - 0/10 Horrible, Terrible and a complete **** show, got dominated the whole game and found out in defence every single time, did nothing with the ball either. Weeks has to take his spot

DCE 5/10 The usual MIA game from captain 1.2 million

Oshay 5/10 told us all he would make up for last week, was solid but nothing special

Olakau’atu - 2/10 cost us the game with his sun bin then his idiot penalty when we had the ball on there try line with a full set of 6

Tuilagi - 6/10 was solid and scored a good try but also made a big defence error

Paseka - 3/10 only decided to run hard with 15min to go, not good enough!!!

Croker - 3/10 Slow and sloppy out of dummy half, you saw the difference as soon as Weeks replaced him

Jake T - 10/10 he’s out all star, if he doesn’t play we lose by plenty. all class

Weeks - 8/10 was a star in limited minutes, needs to play more!!!

Ben T - 2/10 offered nothing and got hurt, opens the door for Tof to come back in now hopefully

Bullemor - 7/10 did good and ran hard when out there

Keppie - 3/10 did nothing

That was the old dumb Manly today, they need a rocket this week or we will be lapped next week. Here is how i saw it:

Turbo - 4/10 he looks terrible and in slow motion half the time, not the player he was at the moment

Tuipulotu - 2/10 tackled air for there first try and is a liability in defence, got injured also, Ray Ray needs to replace him

Harper - 0/10 is not a first grader and never will be, tackled air a few times, is a liability and is slow and offers nothing with the ball, Should never be picked again

Garrick - 5/10 not his best game in defence but tried hard with the ball getting some hard meters when the forwards went missing

Johns - 0/10 Horrible, Terrible and a complete **** show, got dominated the whole game and found out in defence every single time, did nothing with the ball either. Weeks has to take his spot

Oshay 5/10 told us all he would make up for last week, was solid but nothing special

Olakau’atu - 2/10 cost us the game with his sun bin then his idiot penalty when we had the ball on there try line with a full set of 6

Tuilagi - 6/10 was solid and scored a good try but also made a big defence error

Croker - 3/10 Slow and sloppy out of dummy half, you saw the difference as soon as Weeks replaced him

Jake T - 10/10 he’s out all star, if he doesn’t play we lose by plenty. all class

Ben T - 2/10 offered nothing and got hurt, opens the door for Tof to come back in now hopefully

Keppie - 3/10 did nothin
Please email to Seibold, 100% correct.

Keppie - 3/10 did nothing

Based on today's performance, I tend to agree. 🍺👍🏻 we were bad.

I think Crichton and Tago will be licking their chops at the prospect of playing against Harper.
Harper tackles by trying to grab players around the waist, and never uses his shoulders.

Last edited:
Another few performances like that and I will have to start the #bringbackdes thread. 2 weeks now looking very ordinary. Letting in 30+ points to a knights side lacking Ponga is shocking.

Hard to disagree
Basically we turned up thinking we would lap them.. bad attitude and the 1% plays were no existent.. hope this was just a speed hump in the road the reality check to WTFU... its the NRL. Play like first graders

DCE looked glum in the press conference as he knew he was outplayed by Jackson Hastings,he didn’t organise his team as well and his bombs are totally innocuous compared to other halves

Weekes has to be in the starting 13 but I fear he may be snapped up like Fifita

agree with all the ratings however would give Parker a 5

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4