Player News

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Nothing startling out of the Members BBQ last night but a few things were noted:

Choc Watmough is hoping to be back in 4 weeks.
Daniel Heckenberg was training and hopes to play the week after the bye.
Willo trained and was very happy to chat about his injury. Still icing his knee but moved okay. Seemed a lovely bloke.
Brett Stewart is fully over his groin injury and is 100%
Glenn Stewart's shoulder is also in really good shape.
Terry Hill was moving well in the ball work and was making more noise than the rest of the players combined. His enthusiasm level was high. Afterwards he said they had to be upbeat as Sunday is a big game.
At the time I arrived Jason King was on the edge of the ground and not running.
Mark Bryant is loving playing with Manly and seemed very happy with the attention.
Ashely Alberts is a great bloke and is really happy to chat about things - football, life etc. Doesn't seem overawed about the footy but doesn't like the cold!!!!
Monas was quiet and fairly circumspect.
It shocked me how young Witt is - he looks like he needs an ID to get into a club. Says he does about an hours kicking practice on a Friday morning.

The players have Friday off and then have a morning session on Saturday morning as their final run. Each week the only session at Brookie is the final one before the home game and all other sessions are at Narrabeen.

Did you ask each & every one of them why they have sucked in the past month? Kidding dude. Well, maybe not.

I forgot to mention that BK laughed when I said to my daughter to watch out for his head - it might be a bit sore!!!! :lol:

sorry dude, but with that kind of comedy you could be the comedic guest on the footy show!

No - surprisingly the players were all very confident of a good showing this week. To be fair it is hard for any side to play at a very high standard all year - in any sport - and much better sides than us have had slumps in the past.

Terry was insistent that enthusiasm would fire the boys up and several said they hoped that a big partisan crowd on Sunday would be a huge boost.

(They also asked for Matabele and Ryan to stay away - as they only want true supporters!

**** i hope we sign Orford just to shut ya'll up. I also want us to make him captain too.

If he doesnt make 3 line breaks and 5 assists per game i will bag him.. as he will be on 500k.

Cut Monas some credit for a change.

I told you all ages ago Kingy doesnt train much these days.. hes playing injured.. i dont understand why we just dont let him recover till hes 100%.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4