Player Movements as of June 30

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 said:
On another thread. JWH and Cuthbo should stay where they are. They both were over-rated poseurs and just didn't fit into our solid hard working forward pack. They both were lazy defenders and I've not seen any difference in their play since they left. They left for the dollars and should rot where they are. I've got more respect for Nood and Vic and our up and comers than those two imposters.
Here, here.

Phantar said:
DSM5 said:
On another thread. JWH and Cuthbo should stay where they are. They both were over-rated poseurs and just didn't fit into our solid hard working forward pack. They both were lazy defenders and I've not seen any difference in their play since they left. They left for the dollars and should rot where they are. I've got more respect for Nood and Vic and our up and comers than those two imposters.

Here, here.

He wants them to stay there there.

Speaking of Cuthbo - Canberra Stadium is not turning out to be a happy hunting ground for him. Sent off in our epic win there in 2008, from which I don't think his career at Manly ever really recovered. And now on the wrong end of one of the biggest (if not the biggest) upsets of the season.

Jatz Crackers said:
Phantar said:
DSM5 said:

Here, here.

He wants them to stay there there.

Yeah there.

Captain of the Gate said:
Petero's move to Broncos added
So has he signed a 20-year deal with the Broncos to see out his playing career?

CotG you might be able to answer this in regards to Petero going back to the Broncos will they have to declare the full amount in the Salary Cap audit?

Think about it he's gone from the Broncos to the Panthers and then back to the Broncos. So would have to be treated as a new player.

Broncos long serving player limit is already taken up by Corey Parker, Justin Hodges and Sam Thaiday for next year. Word is his deal has a good chunk of 3rd party deals to fill the difference between his Panthers contract and Broncos.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the Crusdaers, it was a surprise they pulled out of Super League. I'd like to see Sammut come back, but outside of that the rest can stay in ESL

eagles2win said:
Noticed that Tom Humble is still off contract.

Dessie time to swoop on another Eel.

I have absolutely no idea why you would want Tom Humble, from what i remember he cant even crack the Eels top grade side, he plays fullback, a position well covered. Hes barely a 1st grade player at all. I dont think that we will be negotiating with players outside of the club for a while.

Copa Eagle said:
eagles2win said:
Noticed that Tom Humble is still off contract.

Dessie time to swoop on another Eel.

I have absolutely no idea why you would want Tom Humble, from what i remember he cant even crack the Eels top grade side, he plays fullback, a position well covered. Hes barely a 1st grade player at all. I dont think that we will be negotiating with players outside of the club for a while.

Can cover fullback a position after Brett Stewart we look a bit shallow in from next season (no Hoppa Jnr).
Also can play in the halves (another position that we look a bit thin in)

Hes hardly a 1st grade player, sure he can cover a few positions, we just dont need another outside back, id look at bringing Ben Farrar back before Tom Humble.

Copa Eagle said:
Hes hardly a 1st grade player, sure he can cover a few positions, we just dont need another outside back, id look at bringing Ben Farrar back before Tom Humble.

Agree with that about Farrar. The problem with Ben would be his price though

Yeh you are correct about Farrar, he'd probably be demanding a fair price to come back. Our playing rosters looking fantastic right now ! If you can convince me on someone other than Tom Humble id be happy haha !

We don't need to chase any outside backs. Keep it in house for the next two years. Two GFs for sure. Grow the local identity.

no farrar please, if he is any good another nrl team would have snapped him up for 2013!! solid player but no thanks,

While i like his personality i believe if your an outside back you need to be able to catch,if not we should take a pass

I've updates the list with today's announcements that Andrew Ryan will retire from football at season's end and that former NZ and Leeds coach Brian McLennan will couch the Warriors from next year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7