Player agents

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
So the nrl don’t want anything to change around how player managers operate. With the player managers currently making the nrl look stupid and incompetent I am gobsmacked that they don’t want to tighten up the rules and make sure the player managers adhere to the rules
High-level corruption in the NRL is not limited to betting scandals, spot-fixing, illegal betting and match-fixing. Backhanders and kickbacks to NRL officials from player agents are part and parcel of the greatest game of all. Always have been.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Isaac moses has Woods, Cooper johns, tommy talau, kyle Flanagan, Jake Arthur i think, siebold, Shane Flanagan and a few more at manly. He also manages Lodge so I'm surprised he hasn't landed here yet. He managed 18 of the top 30 broncos squad when siebold was the coach and there was talk at the time about the influence managers have over clubs. Seems we are heading down the same road
Kyle Flanagan doesnt play for us, Shane ain't here next year and doubt Johns will be.

So Moses will likely have Brooks, Bullemor, Woods, Talau and you say Arthur?

So 2 players that you would confidently say are in our top 17....

Look we should be mindful of what happend at the Broncos but people are jumping at shadows here.

He doesn't manage enough players or high enough quality to assert any type of control over the club

Last edited:

NREagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Been in the news at Manly... plus it's another bloody bye round for us .. so I started making a summary of some of the main NRL agents. If anyone's interested can add to it, or keep it as a future reference for when things get messy (!)

Titan Sports Management
  • Manly: Reuben Garrick, Morgan Boyle
  • other NRL players over many clubs incl Dave Fifita, Burton, Warbrick, Arrow, Brailey
  • coaches incl Craig Fitzgibbon and some recent past coaches

Pacific Sports Management
  • Manly: Lawton, Parker, Arthur, Sykes, Matterson
  • 8 Eels plus coach Arthur
  • 6 Broncos plus coach Walters
  • 7 Titans plus coach Holbrook (until a week or so ago)
  • And plenty more
Crown Sports International (Tartak)
  • Manly: Schu, Haumole, Saab, Fainus, Gordon CKT
  • 5 Saints (incl ex-Manly Suli and Tuitavake
  • Smattering of players across other clubs incl Dom Young, JAC, Damien Cook, Luke Thompson, Bird, Leilua
SFX Sports Group (George Mimis)
  • Manly: 3 x Trbojevic, Keppie, Humphreys
  • 8 Panthers incl Cleary, JFH, Edwards, Luai,Yeo
  • 2-4 players at most NRL clubs
  • Coaches incl Ivan Cleary, Bennett, Des, Slater
The Cove Agency (Isaac Moses)
  • ‘Website being updated’ so no list of players available?
  • Manly: Reported to act for Seibold and … …
Crown Sports Management (Tartak) manages Martin Taupau.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Years ago Shane Webcke was self-managed I remember but can't think of any others.
Darius Boyd was managed by Wayne Bennett 🤭

I believe David Fairleigh (nth syd bears) was self managed.

There was a tv bit of him walking into the head office, shorts and t-shirt...walking out and saying he's got his contract sorted.

High-level corruption in the NRL is not limited to betting scandals, spot-fixing, illegal betting and match-fixing. Backhanders and kickbacks to NRL officials from player agents are part and parcel of the greatest game of all. Always have been.
Techniques Tennis Backhand GIF by fitintennis

Backhanders...

47MVEagle

Bencher
Isaac moses has Woods, Cooper johns, tommy talau, kyle Flanagan, Jake Arthur i think, siebold, Shane Flanagan and a few more at manly. He also manages Lodge so I'm surprised he hasn't landed here yet. He managed 18 of the top 30 broncos squad when siebold was the coach and there was talk at the time about the influence managers have over clubs. Seems we are heading down the same road
Arthur is with Pacific Sports Management (the Orrs).

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14