Played in good spirit.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bird of Prey

Reserve Grader
Pleasure to see such a comprehensive win to Manly but more so to see the game the game played in such a good sporting manner. Many times during the match the opposition players displayed smiles and showing respect to each other acknowledging each with a smile and a friendly tap on the back etc , well done to both teams.

Yea tittle should be in good spirit but you get what I mean.

You can edit the title of your own threads...but I've found quicker for me to just do it for people then try and teach them.

Also...you are correct, I think Moses and DCE had a smile on their faces after dce tackled moses on the 5th early in the game.

Can't imagine that in the 1970's!

Pleasure to see such a comprehensive win to Manly but more so to see the game the game played in such a good sporting manner. Many times during the match the opposition players displayed smiles and showing respect to each other acknowledging each with a smile and a friendly tap on the back etc , well done to both teams.
even their fans on the hill were well behaved, some even stayed to the end and started to cheer for manly

Glad you posted this because I noticed the same thing. I was at the game and it was obviously a fierce physical contest, but both teams showed respect for each other and there were a few smiles after hard tackles or bundle outs etc. I'd prefer to show my kids this as a way to compete vs. the sledging we so often see.

I was in good spirits too at 50-0. Who wouldn't be. There was still a few little niggles I noticed, Manu Mau and Hayne were two that spring to mind - no surprise with that though really.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8