• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I consider myself white collar (only because thats the colour of my uniform shirt) I wish I could afford whatever the stuff you were on last night cement

Ads I think he is referring to Matabele's story on the closure of OEE & the following section in particular:

"It now also leaves this site as the only major unofficial Manly web-site on the world wide web. We will continue to do what we know best – that is, cater to the fan that falls within the white collar demographic, providing a place for robust and intelligent debate about this wonderful club that we all love."

Whilst it may be true that many of the major contributors to this site are of the "white collar" persuasion, I'm sure there there would be a considerable number of "blue collar" site members. I'm sure Matabele was only basing that statement on personal experience & has not undertaken a member census!! Robust and intelligent debate is obviously not the exclusive domain of the professional worker.

Any suggestion that the site harbours a policy of elitism is a load of BS & should be rejected straight out. AE/Silvertails is merely a place where Manly supporters can post their views without fear or favour and can usually expect thoughtful and incisive replies.

Matabele may in hindsight have worded that paragraph differently and I'm sure it does not reflect site policy.

(Disclosure: SDS is a well paid white collar worker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4