Piss him off to French Rugby

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe Souths is under the cap, but Crowe offers them all movie roles at the end of their careers (unofficially of course)?

Like the Burgess signing it is a complete joke and Gallop is responsible. The largesse shown to certain clubs, like the Broncos and now with Soufs, with all of their negotiation 'technicalities' just shows the entire salary cap to be the farce it is. Fortunately the Bunnies are jinxed and it almost doesn't matter what they do to make the 8. It also kills the News Ltd conspiracy with GI that just seemed to be a given. Good luck to them, they will need it.

so much for Souths bringing the rest of the Burgess brothers to redfern,surely that cant happen now.How do you feel now big Sam,your not the flavor of the month anymore and it looks like your brothers wont be joining you now.Show,s what a real dog Inglis is,when you look someone in the eye(Cullen) and say I,ll be back next Saturday to sign off on the deal when you know well and truly that you have another deal that you intend to sign(Souths)

Anyone see him on the news? It was like listening to Mundine himself... Eerily similar.

Looks like Choc is getting his boys to Redfern. What odds on SBW taking his talents to South Sydney after NZ bombs out in the semi-finals in the WC?

master blaster link said:
so much for Souths bringing the rest of the Burgess brothers to redfern,surely that cant happen now.How do you feel now big Sam,your not the flavor of the month anymore and it looks like your brothers wont be joining you now.Show,s what a real dog Inglis is,when you look someone in the eye(Cullen) and say I,ll be back next Saturday to sign off on the deal when you know well and truly that you have another deal that you intend to sign(Souths)

In the Buzz interview there is suggestion that the Burgess brothers may well be heading out as well.

Luke Burgess is already out here visiting Sam and there was an article that suggests that all 3 burgess brothers are signing with souths.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...-1225952270550

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4